3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Holly jolly 26.12.20 01:18 am

Does anyone have a sketch of a tattoo?

Who else has a sketch of such a tattoo with the Guardians? Or similar?

18 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Rygalov 26.12.20

Hepatitis C, HIV, blood poisoning, sepsis ....?
Spoiler: But everyone will say: - what a beautiful tattoo the deceased has.

V
Vaselinski 26.12.20

oh how cocky

H
Holly jolly 26.12.20

Vanya Rygalov
disinfection of instruments not, have you heard?

V
Vanya Rygalov 26.12.20

Dania Nyash-All-Universe
Disinfection? Maybe ask about this from those who were awarded AIDS in the hospital?
SpoilerAlthough, of course, where are they to tattoo parlors, these oases of sterility?

X
X_ray_83 26.12.20

Danya Nyash-All-Universe
I will say as a person in the "subject", there should be autoclaving of instruments, chemistry does not completely kill all microorganisms.
This is the thing that should be in any "salon" and so on. And if not ? And there is no 100% guarantee)))

r
rPeBoJL 26.12.20

bullshit

A
Alexator 26.12.20

Something like that is not a very tattoo. Couldn't choose a better one?

H
Holly jolly 26.12.20

Aleksator
well, I wanted exactly the Guardians, from the original comic and not from the movie or "Before Watchmen"

V
Vanya Rygalov 26.12.20

- Grandpa, what kind of scary guys are painted on your hand? I'm afraid! Mom, I want to go home ...

D
Don thomas falcone 26.12.20

Well, just a gorgeous graphic novel! And the tattoo looks adorable too! But only those who are in the subject will understand it (

b
bloomm 26.12.20

Don Thomas Falcone
Anyway, those who are not in the subject will be more who are in the subject, so having made this tattoo he himself will not be in the subject =)

A
Alexator 26.12.20

Don Thomas Falcone
oh yes, they will understand how "look! This guy is watching comics! And he is already so many years old!".

r
requiemmm 26.12.20

Oh, well, some kind of crap. Count it on the bunks with such a canvas, but it is generally easy to thunder with us, you don't even need to do anything, if only the gray plan would burn. How will you explain to your cellmates that the blue man in shorts and other men on these tattoos are not at all what they thought and in no way personify your erotic preferences? :)))

S
Sima4 26.12.20

And what about the watch in ketchup?

L
Le Gaspilleur 26.12.20

Sima4
Menstrual cycle - exclusively female tattoo. Or "vampire" men XD

H
Holly jolly 26.12.20

requiemmm
well, for nothing, they can't get it, they somehow need to fit something.

Alexator
well, at the present time, do not know that comics are not only for children, it must be completely in the tank

A
Alexator 26.12.20

Danya Nyash-All-Universe
Yes, nowadays comics still, allegedly, with their adulthood, successfully spud the adult audience.

P
Playshner 26.12.20

Spoiler