3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CaptainYakutia 26.12.20 01:21 am

Discussion PS4.5 (NEO)

It's time to start discussing the topic with PS4.5, as there are already a lot of rumors.
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anderby 26.12.20

Don't let Sonya switch to Apple's model of annual device updates. This is completely contrary to the essence of consoles - buy and play. Then I won't play any new games at all.

J
James shepard 26.12.20

Anderby
Or maybe they decided to make PS5 and lead them together with PS4, gaining much more profit

A
Anderby 26.12.20

People will immediately start thinking that the PS4 has been abandoned and will rush to buy a PS5 or shrug it off. There can be no profit here. Sony hasn't released a fucking thing on PS4 yet, but it's already in the ninth generation. They forgot how the PS3 was pulled out and pulled out from the bottom. Give a boh, Nintendo pokes their face in the dirt.

And it all started so well. Games combined with PSN menus, grafon, third-party support, camera-movies. And in the end, her popularity and dug her grave.

C
CaptainYakutia 26.12.20

Already sold PS4 to buy Neo later. Because I was afraid that after the announcement of PS4, it would depreciate.

T
Twig 26.12.20

Now, in addition to the new console, you also need to buy 4K TV.

C
CaptainYakutia 26.12.20

They say PS4 Neo will not announce at this E3 (((.

T
Trestan 26.12.20

If it is already being developed, but they are not going to present it in the near future, then I feel that until it comes out, it will repeat the fate of PS4, that is, at launch it will be already obviously outdated.

C
CaptainYakutia 26.12.20

Trestan
I think that's why they don't release it (yet).

T
TheReds1892 26.12.20

it's too early to guess it
will come out let's see

R
RicoChico 26.12.20

I will not change. At least the next year. For some reason, on a 4K TV, low resolution from PS4 is not as striking as on a PC.

M
Mescaline 26.12.20

I wonder why she gave up with the current price of 4k TVs

C
CaptainYakutia 26.12.20

Jerusalem_96
I found it in the region of 40 thousand. I was pleasantly surprised.

f
f-roman3 26.12.20

but who knows, maybe PS4 4K will come out and it will be unsuccessful ... it will heat up and so on while waiting for the old model to be better !!! what makes a fast hand is not always good .. then the difference in the picture is that so big? Yes, I do not think this is what I say when there is a Samsung 4k 7 series TV. and you let the Sony company launch a new ps4. 4k in order not to yield xboh 1 to a new one which they say will be several times more powerful neo there is a race who is better and we are a battlefield

C
CaptainYakutia 26.12.20

After E3 Sony.

C
CaptainYakutia 26.12.20

Friends, in the course of PS4.5 it is transferred. Probably there will be an announcement by the end of the year, or at the next E3. It's a pity, you will have to take it from your hands again :(

D
Dark537 26.12.20

rejoice fools. The sooner neo comes out, the sooner the Sonic will merge the vulnerability into 4 in order to support the sales of the four.

D
Denis Kozlov 26.12.20

maybe future games will not work on the old PS4