3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Malenik 28.10.19 07:42 am

Very hot Ryzen 2600, what to do ?

Dude! Such is the problem appeared a week ago!
When you start Windows temperature Ryzen 2600(no overclocking) began to jump sharply to 67-80 degrees, and in idle started to keep the temperature of 50-55 degrees, and in load 60-72 degrees! That's a LOT. What to do help! Before it was just at 35-40 and 55-60 max 62 in the load, and right now a complete kapets! I don't know what to do! Maybe the cooler is moved away or the paste dried out ? Even got into BIOS did the screenshots. In the BIOS the temperature of CPU at least 41-45 degrees, and it's a lot. Is it worth to disassemble the computer and something there to see ? I don't know how to install the cooler, this will not be able to take it off yet. And thermal paste replacement I do not have. There is now arting of cooling MX-4. The computer is exactly a year and a half.

30 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor Malenik 28.10.19

v
vitalik76 28.10.19

Igor Malenich wrote:
Maybe the cooler is moved away or the paste dried out ?
So what's the problem to check? Disconnect the cooler, clean, apply new thermal paste, get back. In fact it is all what you could do with a hand of iron. And from the software makes sense pomonitorit occupancy percent at least through task Manager. Maybe it just seems that the percent idle, and what program it loads constantly.

I
Igor Malenik 28.10.19

vitalik76
No thermal paste and money on it. Don't know how to tie a cooler to the proc.

A
Aloska 28.10.19

Igor Malenic
God, kids on YouTube collect computers.
And you never know.
All the best.

I
Igor Malenik 28.10.19

Aloska
I do not have the equipment to loosen the special screws of the cooler. Nerd found.

K
KillKammbest 28.10.19

Igor Malenic
Igor Malenich wrote:
I do not have the equipment to loosen the special screws of the cooler. Nerd found.
lol under the equipment, you know the usual screwdriver ))))))

O
OkGo 28.10.19

Igor Malenich wrote:
The computer is exactly a year and a half.
Igor Malenich wrote:
Ryzen 2600
Barely a year since Ryzen 2600 markets fell.

What kind of cooler-that is, that there is need keys?

K
Kahran Ramsus 28.10.19

on one screen there is no privedeniya temperaturnogo mode, what for they? 40 in the BIOS it is an adequate temperature. And a half years of degradation of thermal paste so the fever doesn't subside, unless it miraculously disappeared. it's either still going through klad curved handles or bhowany soft/mineski

v
vitalik76 28.10.19

Igor Malenich wrote:
No thermal paste and money on it. Don't know how to tie a cooler to the proc.
Then excuse me, why are you like a magic wand to wave? All that can be done has already been written. Can do, can do. There is nothing more to advise.

I
Igor Malenik 28.10.19

OkGo
bi quiet shads rock slim. Twists on a special screw, on the one hand common, on the other spanner nut.

I
Igor Malenik 28.10.19

Kahran Ramsus
Yes, I did. A little shaken cooler when put RAM.
But I used to when I perestaval RAM too loose and and is not right now.
50 degrees idle is clearly not the norm.

A
An__ei 28.10.19

Igor Malenic
With AIDA64 to do

_
_Sweet 28.10.19

Igor Malenic
Calm son, all is not lost.
If the cooler can not cope with cooling the CPU is water cooling.
Every half hour water system unit.

D
Dako7 28.10.19

Igor Malenic
The one you posted in another topic, how many more will you create. I'm 90% chance that you have some sort of worm or miner started up, the screen is one of MSI opened and the frequency of the 936 and 4000k., this is not the norm, it should not be. Is there any program that will ship you the components and accordingly, the temperature, and you are looking for troubles in coolers or thermopaste. Turn on MSI, call Manager and turn off all when you see the decline of the frequencies so found, and then the temperature drops. And +in the BIOS norms of temperature, only a slave off the table, when you run some sort of app.

I
Igor Malenik 28.10.19

Dako7
I Casper chased. Found 2 Trojan. But after deleting them, not what has changed.

I
Igor Malenik 28.10.19

Dako7
When the browser is cut down, the temperature falls to 40-43 degrees. But abruptly jumps to 50-55 and drops sharply back to 40-43

X
X_ray_83 28.10.19

Igor Malenic
Casper does not remove the Trojans and miners look in the manual, iron in the system !

L
Luka_gg 28.10.19

Igor Malenic
Igor Malenich wrote:
When the browser is cut down, the temperature falls to 40-43 degrees
Well. In the browser opened unwanted tab or the browser itself - a virus. Banal started the video, it loads the system.
Igor Malenich wrote:
jumps sharply to 50-55 and drops sharply back to 40-43
And I explained it to you. In Windows is constantly hanging different processes, and in AMD proce one sensor, load one core, the temperature jump at all.
Analysis should be done of the system in simple, though the task Manager to canvass, though the load with IDA 64 throw - high view. Judging from the screen at least 38 degrees.
Do something that suggest. Completely, but no movement at all. A bunch of empty comments and flooding.

K
KillKammbest 28.10.19

Igor Malenic
Igor Malenich wrote:
I Casper chased. Found 2 Trojan. But after deleting them, not what has changed.
You do not understand in the complex, noob a noob??? What Kaspersky, miner's easier to find there without any antivirus because it is corny SHIP SYSTEM or percent or none. Just looking to see if simple that any of the above loaded it means that there is a miner (although Windows in idle moments can also do something like Kaspersky in idle moments can scan the screws) Some miners can be a simple and not work but for example when you open the browser, you've got to watch what is loaded. But the most advanced miners run along with games and here is its harder to find but since you have a simple tempo jumps all simple.

I
Igor Malenik 28.10.19

VOVAN WOLF
Reinstalled Windows. That has not changed at all.