3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dietrich Kaufmann 26.12.20 01:21 am

The hype around the game (No Man's Sky)

The trailers for this game are not impressive, the gameplay looks dull, and the graphics are below average, and it seems to me that the game will be far from a masterpiece, or even just a failure. Do you share my opinion?
28 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleXStein 26.12.20

MikuHadsune
elite is painfully dull. too overpriced project. hopes for NMS remain

M
MikuHadsune 26.12.20

AleXStein
She is not dull, she is realistic. Perhaps they overestimated it a little, and the price is not very adequate, of course. But if you take a skid, then the game is quite normal. But I obviously don't understand the excitement around the deserted sky. As I understand it, there will be no visual modifications of ships, weapons, etc. Those. it remains to fly and scan. I personally don't see any sense in this, especially for $ 60. Although for $ 10, Yab took it for a couple of evenings. I will not lie. But not more

O
Ogyr4ig 26.12.20

MikuHadsune
The ships will be ... It seems like they even showed different ships. There will be ships for trade, for exploration, for war.
After all, 1 ship per game is squalor.

M
MikuHadsune 26.12.20

Ogyr4ig
After all, 1 ship per game is squalor.
And I mean, but there will be a lot of them. + they said there will be no visual changes during modification, but for me this is important.

L
Lancemort 26.12.20

I have been playing since yesterday on a curling iron. In the first star system on one of the planets, I acquired another blaster. He looks different, more like a pistol. And he has more places for upgrades, and there are different abilities that were not in a regular blaster. Well, upgrades, as I understand it, you can craft yourself, there would be blueprints and resources. There are simple improvements like + some to power, speed, ammunition, etc. but there are improvements that add new abilities such as bullets, laser, grenades.

w
worldOFfans. 26.12.20

What killed the game is all the planets with the atmosphere. How the fuck can you think of this ?! You fly away from one planet, you see 5 others - life for all! And what's the catch of discovery and exploration?

V
ViUlnax 26.12.20

People like to make hasty conclusions. As we get to the center, we'll talk.

M
Marionetco 26.12.20

Conmaster
and where is Ogeotage ?! That's when the grandmothers buy up salt and buckwheat in bags, that's where the excitement is! here is some rotten stuff, and the razrobotcheg threw everyone on the multiplayer! Therefore, the game deservedly gets the right to be downloaded for review, and then safely forgotten, IMHO!