3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dietrich Kaufmann 26.12.20 01:21 am

The hype around the game (No Man's Sky)

The trailers for this game are not impressive, the gameplay looks dull, and the graphics are below average, and it seems to me that the game will be far from a masterpiece, or even just a failure. Do you share my opinion?
28 Comments
Sort by:
N
Noob Inquisitor 26.12.20

We'll see. In my opinion, igruha is a strong average person, no more.

S
Spider jerusalem 26.12.20

kill time before the game of the year, ok I think

v
vlad1083 26.12.20

no

S
Shif077 26.12.20

It's not worth judging the game ahead of time, so it comes out and we'll see

M
MystikBeatz 26.12.20

It will be possible to kill time before the release of Deus Ex: Mankind Devided. The mechanics of the game and the scale of the world were impressive. I pray for a protracted passage and excellent returns, otherwise there is nothing to play at all ...

D
Dietrich Kaufmann 26.12.20

Shif077
We do not judge, we express our assumptions. I want the game to be a masterpiece, but I no longer believe in it. And I asked to express my opinion on this matter.

G
GG4 26.12.20

Conmaster
There is nothing interesting in the game, you just fly and land, then walk around the planet - that's it. The planets are empty, I generally keep quiet about space. I judge by the press version provided by the developers.

M
MarvelDC 26.12.20

The game "entertain yourself". Not only can everyone be so entertained, few can do it. I agree with the first post.

I
Ilya Krasilov 26.12.20

Dude, if the game doesn’t go buy a starbound there igruha norms, and there is a plot (which didn’t go through)

G
Gandir 26.12.20

GG4
It is unlikely that the developers have opened all the cards. There must be a zest in the game that we were not told about. There will be a pleasant surprise for everyone.
Sandboxes and so in bulk. Even simple adventurers, even survivors.
I still hope for a game that will not be a waste of time.

A
AleXStein 26.12.20

Ilya Krasilov
Starbound is a buggy piece of something soft. what's in beta, what's on release, no difference. it's better to hang out in the good old terraria. but about the first post, I do not agree and do not share your opinion. Don't like the graphics? for graphics in krayzis, please. it's an indie project, it's not loved for its graphics. the idea itself is catchy. and I will play it with my wife, and I will try to find each other in this universe. space games are not for everyone

K
Kejbj3R 26.12.20

I think the game will be worthwhile for connoisseurs of the genre, and those who with foam in their mouths will shout that the game is "shit" let them go in the field. Purely my opinion

S
Shif077 26.12.20

Conmaster
OK, approx. Look take Starbount the concept is similar to improve the ship that landed on planets you collect resources. The game is considered by many to be a masterpiece: there are pixel graphics and a lot of flaws, so why can't No Man's Sky be like that. That it will not meet many hopes is their business, because always there are dissatisfied.
PS (haters can minus)

J
Janek1337 26.12.20

Tell us about this game in more detail, damn it wildly forcing it.

B
BioGen 26.12.20

Well, she will be boring - that's all the surprises of the game

S
Sergey1147 26.12.20

Who considers the game a masterpiece, watch the broadcasts on Twitch. There are already plenty of them. And you will understand everything yourself ... Personally, I looked and her price was 300 rubles. I won't even compare with Elite Dangerous. I played Elitka in Steam for more than 200 hours, and since the beta in 2014, at least 500 hours. After watching the stream of the game, I realized that it was just such a colorful cartoon with an interactive component. For children from 6 to 14 years old. How do you like a world in which five inhabited planets are all located next to each other at a distance closer than the Moon to Earth. From one of the planets, all five are visible through the atmosphere. Everywhere on every hummock there are flowers from which a child who knows the world can refuel his racket and fly to a neighboring planet, where everything will repeat itself again. This game is just a tryout of global procedural generation, and nothing more. I was very disappointed when I saw Twitch. It seemed to me that this is tedious for 5-7 hours of acquaintance. Maybe I'm wrong .. I really want to be wrong ... Without serious and well-developed additions, the game will be a complete failure in 2-3 months. I hope the developers understood this, since before the release of the game, a week before the release, they released patch 1.03, which should save the sales of the game and reduce the number of those who demand their money back. The space in the game is toy and not real. Real in Elite Dangerous, where I ended up in an area with dead stars and nowhere to take fuel. I landed on an ice planet and scampered across the surface in an all-terrain vehicle, trying to survive and get some breathing fuel. After 20 real hours, a player from the "Fuel Rats" flew to me at a distance of 7500 light years and brought me back to life. This is a really cold and dangerous space,

M
Mokriva 26.12.20

Sergey1147
Yes, the Elite is real space. There is no doubt. But in "no man's sky" you can play for fun. relaxation.

M
MikuHadsune 26.12.20

AleXStein Is
n't it too big $ 60 for an indie project? What do you think? I think that the developers are a little insolent speaking. There are no less interesting indie projects and much cheaper than that. Seems to me here Sonya tried .... Jews alone work there.
games about space are not for everyone
Elitka gladly took, and the original and the horizon, but this hack is clearly not worth what they ask for. Personally, my IMHO.

M
MikuHadsune 26.12.20

Sergey1147
I subscribe to your every word, they wrote everything correctly. There was a theme that they say * a deserted sky * can raise scientists from children, well, like the British, probably, who will fill the hyperdrive with camomiles. This game is just a $ 5 dispute. It has nothing to do with reality at all. I naively thought that an analogue of the elite would be rolled out to us, but with landings on planets and planetoids, but alas. I made a mistake. ATP gameplay video, saved from buying this colorful misunderstanding.

q
quantum break 26.12.20

Against the background of continuous sequels and re-releases, NMS stands out as something new, unusual, hence the excitement.