3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 26.12.20 01:21 am

Corps: discussion and choice v.2 [x]

In this thread, we select the case of the system unit.

247 Comments
Sort by:
D
DartMaul 26.12.20

XanteR
Corsair 800D / 900D take a look.

n
nonono 26.12.20

Victor.novsrov
Regarding the drive, the NZXT H440 does not have a slot for it, it seems to me that I don't need it. Almost everyone already knows how to make a bootable USB flash drive and that's it, they install an operating system from a USB flash drive. Faster and more convenient.
XanteR Would
n't your two 780ti fit into this building? here they measure the space inside the case

v
vonder1 26.12.20

thanks for the video, 3 fans on the front panel look cool, the mesh on the magnets is cool)) thoughtfully! would soon be on sale ...

A
Allinos 26.12.20

nonono
Yes, but I wonder how many disks can be crammed into this nzxt and how much space for additional hardware, according to the review, I did not really understand this.

n
nonono 26.12.20

There are enough slots for hard drives, and usually 2-3 drives are installed.

v
vonder1 26.12.20

about the place .. m .. well, this is Mid Tower, you can guess how much space there is ...

R
Rewers v.01 26.12.20

XanteR

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 26.12.20

Rewers v.01 Are
there any benefits from these open pieces?

n
nonono 26.12.20

Space forms) these wings hardly have any function) I prefer the classic forms

R
Rewers v.01 26.12.20

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
nonono
To the point ... this Cosmo model is called ... all this is nothing compared to its weight ... empty weighs 22 kg! ... And the price is bite, I watched it with my own eyes in the store, its dimensions are space ... Support for Micro-ATX, ATX, E-ATX, XL-ATX, SSI CEB, SSI EEB motherboards
Huge technological window on the motherboard mounting panel for easy replacement of the processor and (or) cooler
Improved ventilation
Individual cooling zones
Possibility of installing up to 13 hard disks (2 in X-Dock)
Advanced fan speed control panel allows you to adjust the speed of 10 fans, combined in 4 groups with separate control of each group
3 speed control positions
Fan speed LED indication for each group
Supports CPU coolers up to 190 mm in height
Front: 1 200 mm (700 rpm, 19dB) LED fan (can be replaced by a user with one 120 mm or 140 mm fan)
Top: 1 x 120mm (1200rpm, 17dB) non-illuminated fan (user can install one 200mm, two 140mm, or three 120mm fans here)
Rear: one 140mm (1200rpm) fan , 19dB)
Left: 2 slots for 120mm fans
HDD cooling: 2x 120mm fans (1200 rpm, 17dB) for the bottom rack. Possibility of installing an additional 120 mm fan for the middle basket.
Dimensions (W x H x D): 34.4 x 70.4 x 66.4 cm! (This is interior space (with rails even bigger)

A
Allinos 26.12.20

It seems to me not the best option for ordinary home use.
The same ability to install 13 disks, why bother ...

c
clownkill 26.12.20

And the thickness of the walls of the case itself, I hope, is not 0.6 as usual? For if so, then there is no point in such a body. And I don't see any point in paying for two pens, which are not used at all, only if he is constantly moving, then yes. And so I'm better than the NZXT H440 which I buy.

e
evgeniy.aleynikov.9 26.12.20

hmmm tell me, I'm thinking of getting myself an NZXT H230, as I understand it, this is an older model of the one that is described in the topic here, mb tell me which one is better to take if you do not take overclocking freaks and the average hardware will stand

R
Rewers v.01 26.12.20

clownkill
allividic
I agree that ... As an option, a home computer .. this case is too bulky .. It's not for nothing that it was dubbed Big Bentley on a number of forums. And regarding the thickness of steel .. The material of manufacture of Cosmos II combines several components. These are cold-rolled steel (SECC), from which the chassis of the case is made, anodized aluminum - cladding of the side panels (partly of the front and top), as well as high-quality plastic from which the front, top and side panels are made. The chassis steel is 0.8mm thick, and the plastic thickness varies widely.
The two upper handles-arcs are designed to move the system unit, while the lower ones serve as a support. And despite the heavy weight of the case. The net weight is 22 kg (and the assembled "system unit" has even more), the presence of arcs on four sides allows you to tilt or turn it in various positions ... For myself, I probably would not have bought it, I and my XPREDATORX3 are enough for my eyes ...

R
Rewers v.01 26.12.20

evgeniy.aleynikov.9
I think the NZXT H230 will be enough for your needs ... Cooler Master Cosmos II is aimed at a certain circle of consumers, which includes gamers and enthusiasts. Possessing high functionality, it will suit those users who have a lot of overall productive hardware in their arsenal. In other words, this is a good option for powerful gaming computers or even (considering the possibility of accommodating dual-processor motherboards) workstations.

k
karuzzzz 26.12.20

Have you seen how much this Cooler Master Cosmos II costs? But I would rather take the NZXT H230, which is almost ten times cheaper.

R
Rewers v.01 26.12.20

karuzzzz The
price corresponds to the name ... SPACE in one word ..

v
vonder1 26.12.20

evgeniy.aleynikov.9

for me, the H230 is what you need for average hardware, I've heard a lot about it, it's positioned this way, a relatively inexpensive case with cooling that is not bad for its money.

R
Rewers v.01 26.12.20

Each case is worth the money for which you are ready to pay this or that amount ...

A
Allinos 26.12.20

Well, not everyone, but this one is worth it. Although, of course, it is very difficult to track the real price of the case) Not only does the material play a role, design, etc.