3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Den_Shul 26.12.20 01:40 am

Director's versions of films

I watched the director's cut: Alien (added as Ripley found Captain Nostromo in the cocoon), Aliens (added Alien larva attack on Newt's father; defense from Aliens with turrets), Alien 3 (added as Ripley discovered and was pulled out of the water by prisoners, her treatment; Alien is born not from a dog, but from a bull; when Ripley jumps into the lava, she does NOT crawl out of the stomach of the Aliens' uterus), "Alien-4" (the film begins not with showing embryos, but with crushing a nibbler mosquito; expanded the scene of pulling the Aliens uterus from Ripley; at the end of the film, landing on Earth and Ripley's conversation with an android on the ruins of Paris is shown).
51 Comments
Sort by:
D
Den_Shul 26.12.20

Terminator 2: Doomsday (Sarah Connor in a dream comes to the hospital Kyle Reese; opening the skull of the Terminator T-800 and pulling out the chip, which John Connor wants to break with a hammer; at the factory, the fingers of the T-1000 touching the railing, stretch out and his legs merge with gender).

D
Den_Shul 26.12.20

Kill Bill movie 1 (the entire movie is in color, without black and white inserts; added guts to show in the anime scene).

G
GumbertG 26.12.20

I looked a little, so I don't remember all the differences. "Gladiator" directorial, added several conversations between Maximus and the senator, so it is clearer how the plot was being prepared.

F
Father Victorius 26.12.20

Also, I immediately remembered films from the "Alien" cycle (especially, in my opinion, the director's version of the third part is good compared to the film distribution) and "Terminator 2" (it has 3 versions in general, sort of like). "Leon" also comes to mind (several scenes have been added, in particular Matilda's desire to have sex with Leon), "Butterfly Effect" (additional scenes during the film and an alternative ending. Although I like the usual one better), "The Lord of the Rings", well etc.

D
DarkAgent 26.12.20

Watched The Lord of the Rings, Terminator 2, Leon. Next in line is the Apocalypse Today and Beauty.

a
astrozombie 26.12.20

lord of the rings - there are dofig of all sorts of scenes added, the butterfly effect - there is a different ending, I'm a legend with a different ending, then there's Babylon of our era and the meat train, I don't know the changes, since I've already watched the director's versions

D
Den_Shul 26.12.20

Pulse (added multiple scenes and alternate bad ending)

D
Den_Shul 26.12.20

Hills have eyes - 1 (more blood).

P
Psychodolb 26.12.20

Leon "(several scenes added, in particular Matilda's desire to have sex with Leon) The

director's version of Leon was in the European box office ... This scene was cut only for distribution in the USA ...

On the topic ... I watched a lot of things ... just I don't remember, I especially liked the director's cut of the film "Natural Born Killers" ... by Oliver Stone (Tarantino's script, albeit heavily revised) ...

D
Den_Shul 26.12.20

Does Harry Potter have directories?

G
Gendalf-golkiper 26.12.20

no.
I watched The Lord of the Rings, all three, the differences are huge, Terminator 2, Alien 1-4, Alien vs. Predator 2,
King Kong (2005), maybe more, I just don't remember.

K
KroSSSovock 26.12.20

I'm a legend.

R
RuSLON 26.12.20

generally did not read what you wrote no mood
watched a lot of films all so easy I can not remember some of them change the whole film and its meaning, or just moments give additional and make the film much more interesting, but in many films it is a simple waste of film

G
Gendalf-golkiper 26.12.20

Yes, there is some truth, and in particular, before the advent of high-speed Internet for users and even an extra waste of money on the part

D
Den_Shul 26.12.20

Alien vs. Predator (added a new beginning to the film, which was set in Antarctica on October 10, 1904; added a few scenes and more blood). Alien vs. Predator 2: Requiem (added a lot of dialogue and bloodier scenes, especially the detailed birth of Alien fetuses in the hospital from a pregnant woman).

D
Den_Shul 26.12.20

Resident Evil - 3 (several dialogues added; it is shown how Alice camouflaged her motorcycle from the satellite; how scientists pulled the subject out of the crowd of zombies using a crane with a noose)

f
fatshark 26.12.20

I watched the director's version of "Zodiac". Somewhere Half an hour longer. I just remember that the conversation with the maniac on the phone was longer

D
Den_Shul 26.12.20

Has anyone watched ANOTHER WORLD the director's cut? Which changes? I just can't find her.

A
AJQQQ 26.12.20

I watched a lot of things, but I mostly remember Terminator 2: a scene of a nuclear war was added during a conversation between Sarah Connor and a doctor in a psychiatric hospital, the murder of John's dog and showing her name on the collar, a longer conversation with M. Dyson, A. Schwrzenegger was still smiling in store when I bought gum ...

B
Breakwater 26.12.20

Most memorable are the
Lord of the Rings. Well, what is there to talk about if the director's trilogy is a quarter longer? The usual version looks like a castrat.
Kingdom of heaven. A completely different beginning. More complete. The priest was Balian's brother. And he envied him. Godfrey was the brother of the Baron Balian served. And the knight who wanted to take Balian for the murder of the priest is Gofri's nephew. The fight in the forest is longer. Everything related to Sibylla's son is completely cut out of the regular version. After Baldwin he became a coral. But the little boy was found leprosy and Sibylla killed him, then Guy became the coral.