3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Morty rain 26.12.20 01:41 am

What do you think of people who find fault with grammar?

It will be interesting for me to read your opinion.
41 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spider jerusalem 26.12.20

I think that if there are dofig mistakes like in your previous blog because of which it became half unreadable, then such people will be absolutely right

R
Ruider 26.12.20

They are right to find fault.

x
xamunt 26.12.20

As for me, everything should be within reasonable limits. Those. if a person writes without a single grammatical error, then fine. Nice to read. If he writes mediocre, then too well. Because Excessive formality in grammar crushes somehow when communicating with a friend on the internet. But when a person not only distorts punctuation, but also writes simple words incorrectly (like fell or on chOm), then this personally kills me. I can't read that. But finding fault with small mistakes is also not good. This is already in my opinion a show off. That I'm so smart and you're so dumb.

S

WhiteWaterPro
no one bothers you to take and edit this blog

O
Omega 26.12.20

I do not see anything wrong with this nagging, and indeed how can you make mistakes when the browser underlines them with a red line ...

M
Morty rain 26.12.20

Spider Jerusalem
I agree with this.

x
xamunt 26.12.20

He does not emphasize punctuation.

O
Omega 26.12.20

xamunt
It does not emphasize punctuation.
To put the commas and periods on your own?

S

WhiteWaterPro
if agree then "arbayten"

M
Morty rain 26.12.20

Spider Jerusalem
In future blogs, if of course they will be, and then from such as Kay Ovald and there are no author blogs.

S

There
are no author blogs for WhiteWaterPro due to the fact that they do not give a lot of bonuses and you need to try a lot, well, the oval has nothing to do with it

A
AN-26st 26.12.20

Omega
Omega wrote:
... and in general how can you make mistakes when the browser underlines them with a red line ...
"hitting" ...

O
Omega 26.12.20

andrey.com26
Though E, though I, it is still underlined ...

A
AR3E 26.12.20

WhiteWaterPro
Don't forget spaces after commas.

M
Morty rain 26.12.20

AR3E
Yeah

A
AR3E 26.12.20

WhiteWaterPro
And points. Points are our everything.

M
Morty rain 26.12.20

AR3E
Why put spaces after commas?
(Is it required or not?)

W
Wing42 26.12.20

WhiteWaterPro It's
one thing when a person accidentally typed a spell or just doesn't know much about spelling and punctuation - to hell with him. But when a person distorts and perverts words on purpose, this can create the feeling that he does not respect either himself or the person who will read his writings, reducing the value of his may even be clever thoughts in the eyes of people.
I do not find fault with spelling, I just do not communicate with such people.

O
Omega 26.12.20

Wing42
Wing42 wrote:
deliberately
MunchkiN 616?

W
Wing42 26.12.20

OMEGA
Yes, there is one here. Maybe he writes something sensible, I don't read it.