3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Morty rain 26.12.20 01:41 am

What do you think of people who find fault with grammar?

It will be interesting for me to read your opinion.
41 Comments
Sort by:
A
AR3E 26.12.20

WhiteWaterPro
For readability. Try to write it on paper and ask someone to read it, rate it.

Wing42
Dozens of misunderstood supir bloggers shed tears from such tolerance.

W
Wing42 26.12.20

AR3E wrote:
Dozens of misunderstood supir bloggers shed tears from such tolerance.
I would not call myself over-tolerant.

r
rambling 26.12.20

It depends on what to find fault with. I am ok with mistakes in complex words. But papadayutsa are like that who squeak like this and don't even troll. I want to pardon such people with a brick on the head.

O
Omega 26.12.20

Wing42
Now he will come and roll out the text in which 70 percent of the words with errors will be ...

R
Ruider 26.12.20

Wing42
He's not dumb, he writes smart things, but with such a style, what can you do.

A
AR3E 26.12.20

Wing42
Then you should still distinguish between places where mistakes are allowed and where not.

OMEGA
And distinguish style from dullness. Munchkin has an ancient account on Tabun, he posted fics from it - guess what is not in them.

S
SkyRaider 26.12.20

I do so myself and have nothing against the same.

M
Mordok 26.12.20

Wing42
Usually Munch writes sensible things. I even got the impression that he distorts to heighten dissonance, that IMHO gives posts a certain charm. It's like "a guide to measure theory for nanosons": D

WhiteWaterPro
Usually - don't care. And spelling, and spelling. But, ska, when extra spaces and / or letters appear in words that change the meaning of what is written, it kills. That is, you understand what the author meant, but you don’t understand what he was thinking when he wrote "fell on the backside" instead of "fell back".

W
Wing42 26.12.20

Ruider wrote:
He's far from stupid, writes clever things, but with such a style, what can you do.
This is his right. Everyone has the right to freedom of expression.

Z
ZONE93 26.12.20

These are probably people who in life were bad with the Russian language. And they want to prove that they are the smartest.

w
wild_tribe 26.12.20

Knowledge is power!
I would say that it is important enough to write correctly. The Internet is not full of life.

S
Shine 26.12.20

That they are doing everything right. Personally, I will only be glad if someone finds an error that I have not noticed and will report it on occasion.

T
Treshcore 26.12.20

To find fault - it is impossible if well, a very small number of mistakes are made. For example, if a person wrote a really interesting, maybe even controversial text, then an extra or missing comma is a trifle.
However, there is a type of people who are generally not at ease with grammar. In my opinion, if you yourself, personally, want to write a message in any language, you should know at least the basics of the grammar of this language. Otherwise, I immediately imagine that this was not written by a normal person, but some well, just a goner, degenerate, in a word.

S
SonyK_2 26.12.20

Mordok wrote:
I even got the impression that he distorts to heighten dissonance.
It is - he can write normally. We "talked" once in a certain topic - a competent letter, without mistakes and distortions. He just likes to turn on the "schoolboy mode", he can troll like that, but it is unpleasant to read such posts - you have to "translate" into a normal language.

L
Lightninggg 26.12.20

Extremely negative, although usually no one finds fault with me. These people write stupidly off-topic and look narrow-minded. Nothing to say - get to the bottom of the spelling.
And by the way, grammar is forgotten over time. Several years ago, when I was still in school, I wrote practically without mistakes, but now it happens.

V
Vaipen 26.12.20

And who prevents you from typing the blog text in Word first, checking for errors, and then just posting. O_o?

F
Fantasista 26.12.20

Let them find fault with themselves! After all, people do not always make mistakes from illiteracy, sometimes just from carelessness or haste. Someone will pay attention to the nagging, someone will ignore, everyone decides for himself.

A
Alexator 26.12.20

Protestant knight
sloth

G
Gauguin 26.12.20

I'm good. These are basic rules, if a person is not able to follow them - what can we say about something more complicated. Excuses like this amuse me especially: "We live neither for ykzamini, gramar-nazi, you for the meaning of smatri (which, in most cases, does not exist), and not for writing".

s
stalker7162534 26.12.20

WhiteWaterPro
On the one hand, it's not bad when you are taught to write correctly.
On the other hand, when some kind of goats / ate (dashing) without understanding the subject / humor-style / this form begins to feel sadly, that it is necessary to write correctly this way - then it is boring and shelbyon (a)