3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Michael101 26.12.20 01:41 am

What is better to take?

What is better to take? PC or console? If the console is what?
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anderby 26.12.20

GBA

L
Ludius69 26.12.20

If you have money, take both platforms.

g
grafonoman 26.12.20

GMikhail101
PC of course, Kansol is just for a change and a couple of games that are not worth spending 30k

E
Eroppo 26.12.20

Mikhail101
If the computer is considered ready-made, and not assembled, in any case the console is better than any of the shitty boxes that marketers snatch (a firecracker instead of a power supply unit, a useless plug with 4 GB instead of a video card, etc.)

L
Listoman 26.12.20

If you have money, then take a powerful PC, and if only 30k, then take a console

G
GlukoHedgehog 26.12.20

Michael101
used to play on PC for 20 years and thought that the console was shit.
took xbox360 6 years ago, and PS4 a year ago and never regretted it!
I will NEVER return to PC!

C
CreMat0ry 26.12.20

GlukoHedgehog
We are very happy

P
Position 26.12.20

Michael101
If you need an exclusively gaming platform, you should pay your gaze, respectively, to any game console. Otherwise, if you plan to use the platform to perform multi-purpose tasks (for example, related to professional activities or even to meet the needs for creative creation), then, of course, it is worth taking a personal computer.

L
Ludius69 26.12.20

GlukoHedgehog
will NEVER return to PC!
I'll miss you.

D
DjDuke 26.12.20

Michael101 wrote:
What is better to take? PC or console? If the console is what?
I will try to explain on my attitude towards consoles and PCs.
SpoilerConsole is a one-button gaming device with a minimum requirement for user knowledge. It is enough to know the name of the console itself and the game will start for sure, and you can safely play without problems. But this is a closed system, as the developers decided it will be so. If you decide that there will be medium or high graphics settings, 900p and 30 fps will be so, that is, you will not be able to replace the piece of hardware in order to get a higher resolution, number of frames and better graphics. If the game slows down, you will not be able to lower the graphics settings in order to get a stable fps, you will have to wait for patches. In other words, the performance of the console is severely limited. From control devices you only have a gamepad (steering wheel for racing), no choice.

To assemble a normal PC, you need to understand the hardware. Ready-made assemblies are rarely adequate. You can assemble a PC for every taste, color, for any purpose, the limitation is only in money. You can build a multimedia entertainment center from a PC. I have an external sound card and synthesizer connected to my computer, plus studio monitor speakers for writing music and working with sound. Connected to a monic and a 42-inch TV for playing wirelessly with a gamepad (if I want to lie back on the couch) and watching movies. I also watch vidos from YouTube, evolving on the couch with a wireless mouse.

There is no point in talking about console and PC exclusives, because this is taste. There is no point in talking about the prices for console games and computer hardware, because this is a buyer's problem. But you can build a PC that will cost a little more than a console and play on it with console graphics (often better than a console) at 1080p and 30-60 fps year 2 without an upgrade. YouTube is full of vidos with assemblies.

In short, for me a console is a technically limited device with a closed platform that can only offer games, and not with the best graphics, without the possibility of upgrading and customizing it, and any choice. PC is an open platform with almost limitless possibilities, but you need to understand the hardware and understand what you are doing.