3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dante_Avitus 26.12.20 01:46 am

Localization (No Man's Sky)

Is there any infa about Russian localization? Will it?
70 Comments
Sort by:
n
neyman85 26.12.20

Dante_Avitus
Let's hope there will be :)

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 26.12.20

I think it will be, the same sleepyhead. They localize all games in Russia

I
Ivasik 26.12.20

Dante_Avitus
There is no information about rusik in the game yet, but the Elite Dangerous also went without Russian localization at first.
We must wait.

D
Dasha77 26.12.20

Spoiler

T
TT44 26.12.20

Most likely only amateur localization.

M
Mr_POMAH 26.12.20

neyman85
I still hope that TESO will come out

a
abadim 26.12.20

You can play without Rusik, you just need to get used to it

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 26.12.20

abadim
without rusik is not convenient, even knowing English or another language at a good level, with Russian it is more convenient. nothing will distract.
and considering the audience of this project, 80% are children who either just started to learn a foreign language, or have not even reached it yet.

a
abadim 26.12.20

ZiZu Zankercu
well as anyone

G
GG4 26.12.20

It won't be official for sure.

X
Xenomorph_drone 26.12.20

GG4 Where did
you get it? You're lying to us insolent!

D
Diowneiron 26.12.20

If there will be good sales, there will be translation. Otherwise, you will have to wait while the players at the very least file the translation.

B
Birkenau 26.12.20

A game without Russian localization ... it is sensible to play it, only those who know English will be lucky ... -)))

-
-zotik- 26.12.20

Mr_POMAH
is excellent

M
MikuHadsune 26.12.20

Even if it doesn't - don't care. I will play anyway. If necessary, I'll take a dictionary!

S
SpartanSoap 26.12.20

There is no Russian game on the official website, and the game is not sold either on the softclab website or on the beech, so they do not publish it. Since there are no other publishers in the CIS, there probably won't be any translation.

G
Greencore 26.12.20

Will there be Russian in the game? In incentive it is not.

D
Dante_Avitus 26.12.20

greencore
I certainly understand everything, but your topic still haunts . I think all the time and think something about her, but I just don't understand what.
Oh, and one more thing, look at this link, maybe something will become clear. But your topic worries me VERY, very much. I do not know why.

http://forums.playground.ru/no_mans_sky/lokalizatsiya-907002/

0000000000о 26.12.20

Before that, only 2 telephone games were developed. I don't think there will be Russian localization. There is hope for fashion.

I
Ivasik 26.12.20

greencore
My answer is this.
If our players like the game, then ours will make rusik.

A couple of years ago, a game that I love, but which is not very common in the gaming world, came out on the incentive here.
A year has passed and ours have made a rusik for him. Now I play and enjoy.

You just have to wait.