3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dante_Avitus 26.12.20 01:46 am

Localization (No Man's Sky)

Is there any infa about Russian localization? Will it?
70 Comments
Sort by:
C
CoCoSiK 26.12.20

There will be no campaign. So some team like Games Voice can take on the translation

X
Xenomorph_drone 26.12.20

Most likely it will be. Because the game is for 2k. If not immediately, then they will finish it through patches.

h
hummer111 26.12.20

Until it will be, until our self-made

W
WeedJaeger 26.12.20

greencore
Rather, they will not do Russian localization, but our modders will do it and will do it with a bang, I count on it
. It will most likely come out in half a year after the release of the game
Karoch, this is just my opinion as for me it is normal.

M
MonteCru 26.12.20

There are doubts about this, of course. But I want to please, the probability of the Russian language in the game is 50% to 50%, whether it will be or not.
So we have every chance to see her.

G
Guwanc 26.12.20

Will be

H
HAVUcK 26.12.20

It will be on the PS4 version of the Softclub game. It is not yet clear on the PC, they will most likely finish it some time after the release.

b
balabxl 26.12.20

Later they will add to the description in the incentive, on the day of release. What is the problem? I can't name exactly the games, but how many I saw, after the purchase, there is Russian, although not in the description.

P
PolaC1 26.12.20

I'm very surprised here: http://www.1c-interes.ru/catalog/all6963/22342849/

G
Geth Hunter 26.12.20

Why is PolaC1
surprised? Price tag in 4k? I would be in the place of sleepyheads and 6k from gamepad hamsters. But I don't give a shit, I bought it for 1k and I'm happy

b
byteme 26.12.20

https://twitter.com/NoMansSky/status/756900190859264000

I wrote a blog post here, but my post was rubbed with the wording that the picture is less than 700px, although almost immediately after publication, it replaced the picture by more than 700px.

Repeatedly scribble letters to scrap, so here's the news for you here.

S
Sprintin 26.12.20

byteme
already replied in a tweet about Russian, it was a joke.

i
ilmir174 26.12.20

Just damn ... how long to wait until the Softclub is born?

A
AndSmart 26.12.20

T
TryAll 26.12.20

"The game will be released absolutely completely in Russian, this was confirmed by the soft club, at the same time, the pc version of the game will NOT have the same localization at the start, many believe that this is due to the fact that Sony herself sponsored the localization, while the version for pc will be distributed from the developers themselves and only in digital version. "

G
GG4 26.12.20

SNAKE_obanze
Computer games can also be played on the big screen and with the best picture.

D
DjDuke 26.12.20

SNAKE_obanze
You can connect multiple displays to your computer, including a TV. You are free to connect any control device to your computer, including a gamepad - the choice is huge. The atmosphere is created by the game, the setting and the control device. Absolutely on the drum on which device the game is running. Do you want a computer atmosphere - keyboard, mouse and monitor. If you want a console atmosphere - the same computer, only with a gamepad and TV. Recently, my friends and I played Heroes 3 on a TV with wireless keyboard and mouse, then in Mortal Kombat with wireless gamepads, then through the shogi emulator in Battletoads on the same TV and gamepads.
Why does someone constantly justify the technological inferiority and limitations of consoles?

S
Shock Burst 26.12.20

DjDuke
Well this is soniboi =)

s
sources 26.12.20

Is there any information whether there will be at least a Russian interface in the PC version? And then I really want to buy the game but it's not clear with the languages. It is known that the console version was localized, but on the PC what?

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 26.12.20

Read news for weaklings.