3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Digger 26.12.20 01:47 am

What does the word \ "rakash \" mean? (Styx: Master of Shadows)

I can not find anywhere on the Internet, please tell me.
6 Comments
Sort by:
L
Le Gaspilleur 26.12.20

Goblin clone in my opinion.

D
Digger 26.12.20

No not a goblin clone

_
__DOC__ 26.12.20

Digger Just
do the so-called. clone, but what does it (the word) mean - you have to look for. Styx is also not just like that, when I first saw the game, I thought to the river with the souls of the dead, where Hephaestus tempered the sword, because once I was looking for this meaning after hearing the muses. group Styx. Then I found that this word has a lot of meanings, but other Greek fits here, the word means primitive horror and darkness, which is great for our guy. Knowing at least how to spell "rakash", then it's easier to search. switch to English credits.

D
Digger 26.12.20

__DOC__
I also learned that this is what the orc called the stiksa in of orcs and men, I don't think it means darkness or horror.

_
__DOC__ 26.12.20

Digger
M-yes?, Why don't you think? ..., any name means something and if I call someone a deer, it does not change the meaning of his name in any way, Styx means the same thing that means in Of Orcs and Men (darkness and horror because it brings death to people and loves darkness, this is IMHO of course), having invented a hero, the developers sat and thought about what to call him, and made some associations, and they are the same people, and Styx is a mythical word. By the way, there is an opinion that the sequel will be in the universe of Of Orcs and Men, but these are rumors. And Styx in Of Orcs and Men was not real.

A
Andrey Melekesov 26.12.20

Rakash in the game world is an untranslatable, offensive word for orcs ..