3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kejn100 27.12.20 01:51 am

Impressions of the game (Jurassic Park: The Game)

the game is out ... let's share our impressions =)
30 Comments
Sort by:
I
ImGroy 27.12.20

Will there be Russification?

M
Mafia 2 fan 27.12.20

ImGroY is doing http://www.zoneofgames.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=24236

L
Lexifer 27.12.20

the game is great. I went through the whole thing, I liked it very much.

n
nickSIA 27.12.20

And it bothers me to play without a rusik. While I threw = (

J
Joyayaka 27.12.20

but me very much even nothing. savory QTE-action with a conventional quest slice, and about DINOSAURS !!!

d
djjack 27.12.20

So I just finished this game ... to say it's a masterpiece is to say nothing!

Indeed, for me it is cooler than Jurassic Park 2 or 3!
For a long time I have not seen such a game of actors, an interesting plot and spectacular scenes. I'm happy to go through the

game again tomorrow, but I'll try it in 3D, at 42 "and with a bad end)

I don't know if this year's game is for me, but the film of the year is definitely ...

PS The only thing I didn't like was the complete absence of sauropods: - (

D
Dinovart 27.12.20

Good game, in line with the movie, although a real T-Rex would never buy the pillar and car trick due to its incredible sense of smell by modern standards. and he saw better people. However, I had a question: I completed the first episode of the game, how do I open the rest? after the credits, it loads a buggy part from 1 episode, and the begin episode button for episodes 2,3,4 does not work.

C
CENATOR 27.12.20

I have a glitch in the game, almost at the end of episode 3. I can't turn the valve, I need to ask for help there, but my dialogue window does not appear, because of this I can’t go further. Please post someone to save the game you have already completed, or completely completed 3 episodes. Beg!

S
SINO_rus 27.12.20

Well, the norms are quite addictive. = 3

D
Denv3r 13 27.12.20

I liked the first episode very much. I will go through the second when the crack comes out (on "Zonofgames" they say at the end of January). It's a shame to wait a whole month, but there's nothing you can do about it. not everything is clear. The game itself reminded Fahrenheit a little, not so cool of course, but addictive. The ending of the first episode was very pleasing - an unexpected plot twist! ))

k
kaban857 27.12.20

I have the same problem as CENATOR and so the game is class

S
Sahisss 27.12.20

tell me pliz, scripts are closed :-( starting from the 10th
What should be done to open them?

U
User 1074042 27.12.20

Guys, poser! What to do if the game has changed the resolution to something that is not supported? And then I have 1920x1080 and installed it on some other. In addition to reinstalling, are there ways?

T
Tx30 27.12.20

I went through the igruhu, I can say the current one is rather weak, the plot is in the principle of norms, but poking at every moment on the keyboard is nonsense, and you can break the keyboard, but so the game is 5

D
Dinovart 27.12.20

Episode 1 passed, downloaded as a torrent. Is there a torrent somewhere with all the episodes? It's just that after completing episode 1, I can't start episode 2 - the button in the begin episode menu remains gray.

M
MeGa..XaUs. 2011 27.12.20

Guys tell me the game is long. And what about the graphics of the rules. :)

C
CENATOR 27.12.20

tell me pliz, scripts are closed :-( starting from the 10th
What should be done to open them?

You need to go through the previous scenario, or download the save game of the game you have already passed.

S
SKYRIM. 27.12.20

I really liked episode 1, sorry 2 in English who knows where you can download episode 2 with translation give a link pliz = (

S
Sahisss 27.12.20

CENATOR
This is how the previous scenario went , even for gold. Specially replayed the previous scenarios ... one fig is closed ..
Hike a glitch. Thanks for the help.

C
CENATOR 27.12.20

The game is episodic, maybe there is no next episode. Each episode is purchased separately ... or it's only on consoles, I don't remember exactly.