3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kejn100 27.12.20 01:51 am

Impressions of the game (Jurassic Park: The Game)

the game is out ... let's share our impressions =)
30 Comments
Sort by:
C
CENATOR 27.12.20

Sahisss
Download the save here - http://www.playground.ru/cheats/46469/ and replace your own. If you have all 4 episodes, then they will all be available for play.

D
Dimover 27.12.20

Tellisle realized that quests in their form are already out of fashion, dynamics is needed. Of course, thinking and accepting objects and conducting complex branches of dialogues fell victim to simplification. But there is dynamics, good direction and script. definitely worth playing. I go with my girlfriend, she is delighted. small movie straight)

D
Denv3r 13 27.12.20

People, and who passed the game, what do these achievements "gold", "silver", etc. give?

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 27.12.20

The game is strictly for the amateur. Although this is not really a game, but rather a movie. Multiple QTEs, simple puzzles and dialogues - that's all that can be attributed to the game component. The rest is a film. But the plot is not bad enough, fascinating and interesting, and nothing more is needed for the film. Four episodes take place in five hours, so I didn't have time to get bored. The graphics are outdated, the animation is wooden, the draw range is almost zero, but this is not the main thing. The game is very good, but again, I repeat, for an amateur. Many people will not like it due to the lack of gameplay, as such. But I prefer pretty unusual and extraordinary games, so I liked it.

K
Keborgh 27.12.20

Guys, the question has already been asked, but no one answered it. I have a problem with the screen resolution in the game, I wanted to change the resolution because it changes in the game one by one, got to a resolution that is not supported by my monitor, the screen turned black and that's it .. I tried to reinstall it is useless to see somewhere in the registry the entry remains. Where to find the configuration file and how to change the resolution in it, I really want to use igruhu. Thank you in advance!

D
DANger BIG 27.12.20

Jurassic Park: The Game has just passed, all 4 episodes. The game did not pretend to anything, I expected one thing from the game - nostalgic memories of childhood films and the game gives them!
The music and sometimes the scenes from the movie were VERY pleasing.
Gameplay, the game, alas, becomes boring and annoying after an hour of playing. Well, it would be foolish to expect any technological breakthroughs from the game, the caliber is not the same.
In general, Telltale Games are GOOD MEN, except for them, no one makes similar games, but Back to the Future: The Game from them was much better, she did not bother and I wanted more and more ...
Well, okay, today the 1st episode was released Walking Dead: The Game, it remains to wait for the Russifier. It's interesting to see what they have prepared there.

G
Georg625 27.12.20

It will do for a change ... But, I will not add to my favorites.

M
Metal Boss 0xE 27.12.20

The same blinding guilt as the theater?

Z
Zhasl 27.12.20

So now my conclusion is
1) the game does not shine with something new, the characters are sluggish, dry and monotonous
2) the gameplay is not the same ice
3) disgusting control (click THERE, click Here you need to be in time for a split second, at first I thought to play the gamepad but alas it is even worse than on the keyboard it reminded me of the game resident evil 4)
The result of the game for 3+ no more, as they say, I played and forgot,
so the sales of the game failed miserably (they stuffed extra garbage and stretched it all out like a condom)
as a result Telltale Games understood everything and drew conclusions for yourself for the better (as they say, the first pancake is lumpy)

K
Kay Ovald 27.12.20

An old interactive movie from Telltail. With disgusting three-level qte, which is impossible to poke the first time, and the best tactic is to stupidly press all the buttons in a row and then it will definitely turn out, a boring plot, although not without interesting places, especially at the beginning and in the pool and mad characters (green doctor , clearly inadequate, 15-year-old teenage girl who looks and acts like a 10-year-old and incomprehensible kind-in-the-beginning and most-evil-in-the-end guy). There is cult music and cult T-Rex.
The characters and dinosaurs are very well drawn, on the contrary, nature is very bad. Well, and the classic wooden movement, although not always.
Disgusting, as if specially long-opening menu.
6/10