3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
ÑŠÑŠÑŠÑŠ 27.12.20 02:04 am

Human Error (Half-Life 2)

this topic will discuss a mod for half-life 2 called "Human Error"
in this mod you need to play as a metrocop
(something like Combine Destiny only you need to play as a metrocop, not a soldier)
this mod uses the Half-life engine 2 Episode 2 (namely "Source Engine 14")
and there are NPCs from the first part of Half-life
(or maybe they are taken from Black Mesa Source, they do not have armor, as well as worts)
very interesting gameplay (if you look at video)
the video says that this mod will be released in January this year
if anyone wants to watch this video: the

third video seems to me to be a beta version of the mod; the
second is the 2008 version
and it is also such a SMOD
official.site http://hlssmod.com
42 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alert 27.12.20

That Gran doesn't have armor?

Stupidity ...

And in the last video he seemed to have armor, so let them be.

N
Nihiliant 27.12.20

It will be a good mod.

S
Shifroval 27.12.20

Grants without armor? But they are synthetics, this is a part of their body ..
Truly, mod is wrong ... Non-canonical mod ..
And then, Laidlaw said that all controllers died out, where are they from there? And the converted grants can be, of course, but again, from where? Zen is under the control of the Employers ..

Truly, the authors of the niyuha do not understand where the Xena armies in HL1 came from, I generally doubt they played it :))) They probably don't even know who the Employers are .. And what after collapse of the structure of society Xena, there was no one to make grants ...

The name reminded me of 2 things at once. 1.Mod
for Tron 2.0 - User Error
2.GitSa 3rd volume - Human-Error Processor

A
Artalus 27.12.20

judging by the video, the mod will be very good, grants and controllers pleased (although the first for some reason without armor, and the second with some strange model, the possibility of telekinesis and throwing fireballs .. although I'm not sure about the latter), the menhacks were interested, as well as and a sane APC. By the way, is a manta ray visible in the last moments of the vidos? if so then I wait with patience for the ciphers

, about "where did they come from" - why did you just decide that the mod has something in common with RTB and the old plot?) if you start from the xl + episodes, then nothing is said about the extinction of contra and grants

edit: looked at the site, wah, indeed manta, only some kind of small

N
Nihiliant 27.12.20

Shifroval
Mod will be fine. And the plot there will certainly be its own.

S
Shifroval 27.12.20

why did you just decide that the mod has something in common with the RTB and the old storyline?
Exactly, where did I say that?

then there is nowhere said anything about the extinction of controversies and grants.
There is no RTB, but in the answers of Laidlaw, yes.
Quote Laidlaw:
the xen controllers were part of the nihilanth's support network, and
they relied on the nihilanth to throw them around where it wanted them
to go, so if there are any left, they are probably stranded in what
would not have been their natural native environment (nothing's native
to xen). However, without access to a steady food supply (whatever it
is they eat), they may well have simply died out.

http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=114535

Grants are synthetics in a general sense, they are produced by vorts in factories.
There are no gates, they will leave Zen with them .. The logic is simple.

RTB has nothing to do with it at all .. From what yukhov you dragged it here, I can only guess ..

And the plot there will probably be its own.
But because 95% of mod authors spit on the story and the plot, the authors' quotes, etc., another XYNTA comes out, both in terms of the plot and common sense .. The
mod is non-canonical, so for me it does not exist ..

C
Cvoxalury 27.12.20

Non-canon mods are not buzzing, they are completely in solidarity ... for example, HL2 Legacy - well, it just hit me with its anti-canonical character!

N
Nihiliant 27.12.20

Should I make a canon mod?))

C
Cvoxalury 27.12.20

?
---
I meant that I don't like mods that are knitted with Half-Life in a plot, but with free deviations. But there are good mods - for example, Slums 2, Research & Development - which are very good, but have nothing to do with the HL plot, so there are no such canonicity requirements for them. That is, it is necessary to do either completely its own line, or connected with HL, and then according to the canons and facts of HL, or at least without distorting them.

I myself am making a mod, in a sense, running counter to the plot of HL2, but I have made an explanation for this deviation.

N
Nihiliant 27.12.20

?
I'm just kidding.
I myself am making a mod, which in a sense goes against the plot of HL2, but I have made an explanation for this deviation.
Will the mod be a masterpiece of cubism?

x
xDDGx 27.12.20

As if you can do something better, you would be silent already.

But, to be honest, for me, it doesn't matter how much the mod diverges in the plot from the CL, whether it is somehow connected with it, or not at all - the main thing is that the game is interesting and of high quality.

As for this mod, I will express my opinion a little later.

N
Nihiliant 27.12.20

As if you can do something better, you would be silent already.
I hope everyone understands that xDDGx doesn't understand anything about my jokes.

x
xDDGx 27.12.20

You have dumb humor.

The mod is curious, albeit a really delusional plot. Well, it will come out - let's see, all these previews and promises are usually of little value, and it is better to wait for at least a demo or alpha / beta before making an opinion.

N
Nihiliant 27.12.20

You have dumb humor.
Yours is no better.

S
SoNik Gray 27.12.20

You have dumb humor.
Yours is no better.
But he's funny.)))

I can't say anything about fashion until I play it. Here I agree with FGD, everything can change a hundred times in any direction, or fall apart.

C
Cvoxalury 27.12.20

No, it's just that the storyline is simultaneously inextricably linked to HL2 and does not depend on it at all.

x
xDDGx 27.12.20

Yours is no better.
Ta-ta-ta, how can you appreciate my sense of humor without your own? xDDDD

No, it's just that the storyline is simultaneously inextricably linked to HL2 and does not depend on it at all.
%) Is this something surreal?)) If yes, then I will definitely play if your mod comes out)

N
Nihiliant 27.12.20

Ta-ta-ta, how can you appreciate my sense of humor without your own? xDDDD
I have it.
It will probably be cool.

A
Artalus 27.12.20

quite suddenly, looking at the combine destiny 2 forum, I saw criticism that they were still swarming, and in the meantime, Hyuman Error came out, ya ash was surprised when he realized the release of what he missed, in general, now I'm downloading 450 meters of the mod, later I will go through and recommend (possibly) )

A
Artalus 27.12.20

well, passed, unsubscribe) the mod does not have a link to the storyline of the CL, which (IMHO) does not have any negative factor on it; we play as a metrocop, we fight rebels and animals with Xen - vorts, grants and controllers, we were pleased with unusual innovations such as a controlled manheck, sane APC, grants with smart flies (which are just separate NPCs and chase the player around corners and ventilation) and use alternative charges AP2 as a source of energy for generators. I didn't like some of the models and their animation, in particular, the faces of the metrocops-partners (who for some reason reminded me of oblivion)) and some of their movements suffer, well, I will not say anything about the obvious incorrectness of grants and controllers) sho more .. I went through the mod somewhere in 4-5 hours, and I must notice

ZY Comrades experts, remind, from the portals during and after the resonance cascade, only Citadels fell to the ground, or also pieces of Xen?