3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Badidysh 27.12.20 05:14 am

Stuck on (Dark Souls)

Killed the bosses of Orstein and the smog. I got a piece for teleportation, some kind of huge black talking snake appeared in the temple of fire, sent me to some bowl to light it up, I lit it, there was a video that some places had opened. But the question is, where to go further? What to do? Go to New London Ruins where are the ghosts? For several days I have been walking and I do not know where to go. And in that loka I have nothing to do without the sacred weapon
27 Comments
Sort by:
o
olecsander14_ 27.12.20

YouTube posmortry

I
Ilya Badidysh 27.12.20

olecsander14_
Yes, I already looked, either they go to where the skeletons are and I was there, or to the valley of dragons where there is nothing, I don't even know where to start looking. Walked around everything

o
olecsander14_ 27.12.20

Ilya Badidysh
http://ru.darksouls.wikia.com/

S
Sergey77077 27.12.20

Ilya Badidysh
you need to bring four souls to a bowl, one is exactly where the skeletons are.

S
Sergey77077 27.12.20

Ilya Badidysch is
different in a forgotten izalite, in a new London, and a crystal grotto.

R
Raibow Bitard 27.12.20

Now you need 2 Great Souls and 2 Soul Shards.
1) The Soul Shard is in the possession of the Four Kings, they are in New Londo, under the Temple of Fire, underground. To fight him, you first need to get the ring of Artorias (otherwise you will die instantly, as you get to them in the arena), which is located in the Forest of Dark Roots, behind the door, which is closed, the key is bought from Andre, from the forge who sits in the County Undead, you can of course get the ring without a key, but it will be harder;
2) The Great Soul of the Lodge of Chaos - is located behind Quileg in the ruins of the Demons that you killed from below, in the Plague City;
3) The Great Soul of Nito - located behind the Temple of Fire, where there are skeletons, there are not necessarily Heavenly Weapons, it is enough to kill necromancers and skeletons can be completely destroyed.
4) Sith Soul Shard - located in the Duke's Archives, you can get there from the first bonfire in Anor-Londo, where the keeper of the fire is still standing, you go out to the left.

I
Ilya Badidysh 27.12.20

Raibow Bitard
figured it out a bit, thanks. How much will have to be done, and also the game is in bourgeois)

R
Raibow Bitard 27.12.20

Ilya Badidysh
2 parts are still waiting for you, don't worry.

C
Castiel1991 27.12.20

Ilya Badidysh
It's good that he asked this question, he himself found himself in the same situation, after the murders of Ornstein and Smaug, he did not know where to go)

R
Raibow Bitard 27.12.20

Castiel1991
Ilya Badidysch By the
way, you also have to go through the DLC, if you didn't know, it's present here.
Actually, here is the guide, you yourself will not find the entrance to the DLC:
Spoiler
(!) DLC is passed only after receiving the Cup, well, you already got it.

I
Ilya Badidysh 27.12.20

Raibow Bitard
Thanks for the video. Of the DLS, I killed only the seth (big wolf) and the butterfly.I
passed part 2 without any particular difficulties, Bloodborne was also easy to pass

R
Raibow Bitard 27.12.20

Ilya Badidysh
He is not from the DLC, like a butterfly. Actually, since you killed Seth, then you also have the ring of Artorias, you can chop down the kings, in New Londo.

I
Ilya Badidysh 27.12.20

Raibow Bitard
Damn, I thought it was part of the DLS)) Well, what about ghosts? I don't have the right weapon

A
Adian 27.12.20

Ilya Badidysch
dude, the beauty of the game is that you have to do it yourself. It's one thing to watch how to get into the DLS (it's dreary), and another thing is not to guess how to kill ghosts, do not disgrace

R
Raibow Bitard 27.12.20

Ilya Badidysh
There is a subject: A short-term curse, at the beginning of the New Londo location it could be obtained in the amount of two pieces. If not, then I can recommend two things: buy them from the undead grandmother, she is in a long tunnel where you still ran to the boss Demon Capra and you can be cursed by lizards with bulging eyes, those who breathe poison on you.
Dude, in general, really, come in yourself. The whole point of DS is in this. Advice: do not use guides, except of course, which I wrote to you.

I
Ilya Badidysh 27.12.20

Raibow Bitard
Yes, I understand that the trick is to understand yourself. But I really would not have thought of it and my game is in English completely, I don't really understand it. Thanks for the tips. It's just some kind of very tight game. the second and bloodbourne I went through without a single guide, except for the tactics of some bosses and that's all

A
AR3E 27.12.20

there not necessarily Heavenly Weapons
Sent the novice on the path of pain.

I
Ilya Badidysh 27.12.20

AR3E
, do you have any suggestions?)
I'm not that a newbie just not as quirky as other fans))

A
AR3E 27.12.20

Ilya Badidysh
Still, take / sharpen the heavenly weapon so as not to rush after the necromancers. Just make sure that the damage does not sag too much.

R
Raibow Bitard 27.12.20

AR3E When
I was a beginner, I didn't sharpen it either, because I was lazy. Oh, how my anus hurt, but when I killed them all - the euphoria was just a pearl from me.