3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Badidysh 27.12.20 05:14 am

Stuck on (Dark Souls)

Killed the bosses of Orstein and the smog. I got a piece for teleportation, some kind of huge black talking snake appeared in the temple of fire, sent me to some bowl to light it up, I lit it, there was a video that some places had opened. But the question is, where to go further? What to do? Go to New London Ruins where are the ghosts? For several days I have been walking and I do not know where to go. And in that loka I have nothing to do without the sacred weapon
27 Comments
Sort by:
T
Terving 27.12.20

Ilya Badidysch
If you play as a security officer , then I would recommend tempering a claymore or a lorry for "heavenly". Phys. their damage remains high, and the opponents there are fast enough. It is very convenient to pump weapons and armor in the Sen fortress. Two balder and a barenik knight ... the guys are very generous with titanite and equipment))). Green Titanite can be purchased from a merchant in this stronghold.

I
Ilya Badidysh 27.12.20

Terving
, my mixed class turned out, I drive in a red mantle, an eagle shield, in the right the initial sword at +10 and for the mass attack the two-handed of the black knight at +2. Lvl 79. Claymore + 5 and other small junk.
Raibow Bitard
I'm wondering where to make a divine weapon. Was the sword of Artorias from the wolf. So I loved it, because of not knowing English, they threw it away or broke it, I don't remember

I
Ilya Badidysh 27.12.20

AR3E I tried
all the locks a hundred times, didn’t find a single weapon to kill the ghosts.

But I found a crow's nest, approached, the char curled up into a ball, I turned away something and looked at the screen saver. I ran into a boss similar to what he was at the very beginning, he is still a fart

T
Terving 27.12.20

Ilya Badidysch
! Divine "weapon is made by Andre. Coal is mined after killing a butterfly. Without a temporary curse, ghosts can be killed with a blade. Knocks out from ghosts. Wiki writes that, only from a banshee (a ghost with burning eyes). But the point is to knock it out? Easier to pass? with a temporary curse, open the floodgates and continue running through the valley of dragons.

I
Ilya Badidysh 27.12.20

Terving
Thanks a lot , passed with temporary. True, then he returned, found a passage to the archives of the duke, and the sif snatched me, in the jail now

A
AR3E 27.12.20

Raibow Bitard
I made it to the bridge, I couldn't go further. Plus I got tired, plus there weren't any bowls at that moment.

Ilya Badidysh
That's right.

n
n1xozor 27.12.20

Ilya Badidysch
buy the hands of a praying person or find them, they give a buff to the attack of ghosts