3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jonatonwilli 27.12.20 05:15 am

Can I connect a keyboard and mouse to the consoles?

Can I connect a keyboard and mouse to the consoles?
14 Comments
Sort by:
a
alessandro.lazarenko 27.12.20

Yes!

n
northern alcoholic 27.12.20

How?

A
Anderby 27.12.20

You take it and connect it.

N
Nekronorg 27.12.20

Yes. For example PS3. You take a keyboard and a mouse with USB Bluetooth and plug it into any USB port. You can chat, just like you can chase through the menu or in the browser with the mouse. And to use it in the game, it depends on the developers. Or having a small device. I saw this in the media market. You plug in your keyboard and mouse and play the game.

S
Shadows3D 27.12.20

wow :) but why then a computer if you can connect a keyboard with a mouse?

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 27.12.20

Shadows3D
This will not work with the mouse and keyboard in games, since the games themselves do not support these devices.
On ps4 only in the option tander is. On ps3, it seems, there is anril tour.
For them to work in all games, you need a special device that will emulate the operation of a gamepad on the keyboard.

S
Shadows3D 27.12.20

Travis Touchdown [1st of UAA]
ie practical utility is zero? :)

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 27.12.20

Shadows3D
Exactly.
Although there are perverts in the world who use consoles for Internet surfing. It will be useful for them.

n
northern alcoholic 27.12.20

Hmm, you will have to try to sit in the browser. Why, there are so many multiplatformers on PS3, and you can use the mouse only in UT?

A
Archegamer 27.12.20

Is it possible, just the point to do it? Then sit at the pc and play

a
antonvs85 27.12.20

If you wish, you can play, you just need to buy a special piece of iron ... I myself have been indulging for a long time, an interesting topic

J
James shepard 27.12.20

It is better to learn how to use the gempad

S
SonyK_2 27.12.20

Travis Touchdown [1st of UAA] wrote:
So in games the mouse and keyboard will not work
Will, but only in those where developers have made support - mainly FPS. But this is rare - game makers do not like to strain with non-standard (for consoles) control devices.

Z
Zefir4ik_kefir4ik 27.12.20

Special mouse and keyboards are sold for PS3. Usually a set. And it works in almost all games (but there are exceptions)
I tried to play it myself, but the sensations are not at all the same. It doesn't compare to a mouse and keyboard on a computer. It's just a stick emulator on a joystick. so I sold the mouse with keyboard, and continued to drive on the gamepad)