3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem wice 27.12.20 08:34 am

The temperature of the video card is high, but in fact it is cold

Good evening everyone.
There was a problem ... I returned the PC for repair, the hard drive was on fire, the hard drive was changed, it was brought in with a new Windows 7 (clean), and such a story - I downloaded MSI Afterburner, and noticed that without running applications, just on the PC just turned on, the temperature The GPU is on average 50C, I turn on the browser, the temperature rises to 90-100C, and if I start any game on the PC, then the PC immediately apparently goes into protection, because the temperature exceeds 105C, and the monitor just goes out - (No signal, transition to power saving mode). And the PC itself continues to work. I touched the video card, everything is in order, it is not hot at all, you can simply say cold. I removed the video driver, the temperature does not jump at all, I put a new driver, the latest one, the same thing repeats ...
Video card - Nvidia GeForce GTX 650
Perhaps someone had such a story, please do not suggest options, such as look at the thermal paste, clean the cooler, etc. Because the video card does not heat up !!! It's just as if the temperature is not being shown ...
32 Comments
Sort by:
f
falsh777 27.12.20

Vasek Vasekk wrote: You buy a
thermal paste like Titan nanograce - and you rub a thin layer on the chip.
Lousy choice. There only MX-2 or MX-4 get along well. Let's say the option that a thermal pad is needed instead of a paste.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 27.12.20

Artem Wice
KuriIt! in safe mode. If you have time, the priority is lower (look for help or I will give you a hint), if not, run the scan with the / fast key (see the help too).

K
Kirlusha 27.12.20

Artem Wice
Are you sure this is your video card?
And then I recently went into a service store, and there some guy beats the repairman in the face! They say that they replaced him with a faulty vidyuhu, he compared the serial number, but that does not match!
The case, of course, is the rarest, but all the same ,,,,

A
Artem wice 27.12.20

A
Artem wice 27.12.20

VITYA_KOLYADENKO wrote:
How to start all this?

r
readerX88 27.12.20

Kirlusha
it is quite possible
Artem Wice,
if they remembered the miner, then I would like to know if the Internet is disconnected - the situation does not change?

Z
Zewer 27.12.20

Kraicher,
yes, the miner warms up the video card to 105 degrees)) 000

K
Kraicher 27.12.20

Zewer
My miner drove the vidyuha up to 87 degrees, in idle (reacted when the card fan roared like a turbine), to the slave. table. I don't remember, but it seems that when the Internet was turned off, the temperature dropped.
Now AIDA constantly monitors sensors.

I
Ilya Pelipenko 27.12.20

I have the same problem but on new asus gtx 1060 oc

C
Chemodannnn 27.12.20

So maybe the temperature sensor itself is showing off, anything, maybe, try another program for monitoring temperatures!

I
Ilya Pelipenko 27.12.20

Rather, the sensor is on the video card itself, since the video card can be cut down even on the slave. table

Z
Zewer 27.12.20

Kraicher
ponyatno