3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 27.12.20 08:34 am

Elevator behavior.

We have four elevators in our house, and when I go to them, and if I hear someone's footsteps far behind, I start to accelerate strongly, almost run. And when I go to the elevators, I frantically press all the call buttons, constantly listening to the steps, are they far away?
And then the elevator arrives, the doors have not yet opened, and I already squeeze in, quickly press the button to close the doors, and only after that I dial my floor.
When the doors close, then I hear the steps getting louder and louder, someone is almost approaching the elevator. I have a panic, I madly shut up this button for closing the doors, and in my head there are thoughts: "faster, faster, blah, close already, it's been so long!" And when the doors close practically in front of a person's nose, and he does not have time to enter, then I lean against the wall and exhale: "Well, everything, I did it, thank God!" There is a satisfied smile on my face, and I'm alone, like a winner in a big elevator, going to my floor.
Well, if for the place of steps I hear children's crying for the entire entrance, then all my emotions only intensify and I even more want to have time to jump into one in the elevator and leave. There the panic is stronger, pressing the buttons even more convulsively, as if it was not a child crying, but a monster growling.
Well, if I didn’t have time to take the elevator to one, and the person next to me prevented the doors from closing and climbed into my elevator, then I have a feeling of breaking off.
I wrote this because I'm wondering if anyone else here suffers from this bullshit?
26 Comments
Sort by:
u
urban.kalabanovich 27.12.20

The same trouble, only instead of an elevator, any other place where I felt the urge to piss. You stand like this, and suddenly you hear approaching footsteps. You begin to strain harder, now voices are already heard, you think blah, well, how much more is there in me, the tension is growing, the stream is no longer so neat and quiet, it bursts out like water from a fire hose, powerfully and loudly, the spray is flying in all directions. You look, beat it up, the girls are walking in a crowd, beautiful, and I piss (And, finally, draining everything to a drop, zip up your fly (the main thing is not to pinch it) and take it away, sighing with relief.

M
Mage Hermit 27.12.20

Fear of the dark ...

G
Guwanc 27.12.20

You have schizophrenia ... or fear of the invisible, as if you have a monster behind you or something else ...

A
Alexator 27.12.20

You just love elevators. did not think to marry them?

M
Mage Hermit 27.12.20

Alexator
And if the elevator doesn't want?

A
Alexator 27.12.20

Cheburator Founder
ask him.

M
Mage Hermit 27.12.20

Alexator
I don't know how. Can you?

A
Alexator 27.12.20

Cheburator Founder
is easy - you go into the elevator and ask if he would mind getting to know each other. And don't forget that silence is publicity.

M
Mage Hermit 27.12.20

Aleksator
So you also talk to elevators ...

A
Alexator 27.12.20

Cheburator Founder are
you shy? :FROM

M
MunchkiN 616 27.12.20

In short, I call the elevator, but I'm afraid that there is a gay person lurking in the elevator while the elevator is moving,
I hear his languid puffing and stomping in the elevator, impatient, here.
therefore, calling the elevator, I run off with wax and hide along the stairs, hiding and rolling,
and if a gay person pops out of the elevator, I type activate the curd buttons near the doors.
the barking of dogs is heard screams of angry men and the nano is pissed in disguise.

V
Vanya Rygalov 27.12.20

Podvipodvertov wrote:
Well, if I did not have time to go to one by elevator ...
Try to shoot back from a machine gun, if you cannot go to one.
Or ... go in two. Heh, heh ....

L
Legend_of_the_Hero 27.12.20

should drink less.

k
kenny undead 27.12.20

Legend_of_the_Hero

G
Game Tactics 27.12.20

FREDDY would be on you!

A
AR3E 27.12.20

People are annoyed to go with me. I look at one point and do not move, and they do not know where to hide their eyes. Sighs begin, shifting from foot to foot, rustling packages, and examining the keys, for some reason. And I'm fine, I'm just waiting for my floor.

M
Mage Hermit 27.12.20

AR3E
Can I look at you, or maybe we'll ride the elevator
together and it will be uncomfortable. : 3

A
AR3E 27.12.20

Cheburator Founder
You want to look into my eyes, so that I look into yours - with languidly closed eyelids as we drive in a tight, enclosed space with dim lighting.

I do not even know. Depends on your gender.

D
DiosMuerto 27.12.20

manifestation of sociopathy is a sign of nerdiness)

P
Porsche911GT3RS 27.12.20

Podvipodvertov About the children in the entrance is definitely noticed! Like screaming monsters from Dead Space2. Very often, 1-2 people stand in front of the entrance to the entrance, when I open the magnet with the key, they jump out of place after me until the door is closed, it infuriates. And the trouble is that I still don't know the people who live in my house. I avoid gatherings of tenants. And the person-neighbor on the contrary is always terribly happy when we intersect, as if we were not neighbors for a year and a half, but friends in-law. I also noticed that when I leave the elevator in the morning for work, at the same time, the cleaning lady always rubs the same place at that time, standing with her back. I somehow sleepily thought - Program! It is not updated.