3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gdp 27.12.20 08:34 am

What would you like to see in Postal 3? (Postal 3)

I recently met a dude from akell and he asks what the people want ??? therefore write and this will be sent to akell and rwc
246 Comments
Sort by:
k
killerbug 27.12.20

Want more girls. What could it be. As in GTA SA.
I'm a boogag, write this.

H
HOLYDUCK 27.12.20

machilovo))))))) bosses coming off a lot of blood and action 8))) muahahaha !!! cool guns with different chips)) cool plot and could do a lot of things !!!

w
waitS 27.12.20

gygy, did Akella take on the idea of ​​making a game?!?! Cheto I did not come across such infa :( finally silence :( probably there will not be a game, well, perhaps at the end of 2007 :(

g
gdp 27.12.20

about girls, not but mochilava will be so much ... and never dreamed of

D
Dr. Santexnik 27.12.20

I want a lot of meat, kravishchu, people quartered and beheaded, a big city, rape heifers, kill kids, slaughter animals, kill musars, piss, shit, kill kill kill !!! MEAT, guts, brains on the asphalt, vomit, mochilovo, zombies, shit, urine, dude, grass, LSD, bukhalovo.

All this I want to see in Postal 3.

g
gdp 27.12.20

there will be a lot of meat, but what about astolite not knowing

f
faniloko 27.12.20

so that you could drive a car and also shit and a lot of blood and if you stab your belly with a knife from there intestines

B
B.Soldier of Dark 27.12.20

2 ch the hero, or rather the heroine, is
also evil ...
with (.) (.) Big!

P
P. Dude 27.12.20

I wonder if Dude Champ's faithful dog will remain in Posta 3? It would be cool.
Personally, I want the same old cheerful Dude to remain, to make the city bigger, new edged weapons (but the shovel should remain, after all, a killer thing =)).

O
Ogden 27.12.20

I want to hear more funny comments from Dude and so that they are more varied and so that Dude is voiced by the same translator as in Postal 2. And in general, I hope the game will have the same humor.

P
P. Dude 27.12.20

Yes you are right. The voice must be the same

N
NateR 27.12.20

I want to have knives, axes, a chainsaw, so that there is more blood! It's good if there are children and the game is not very powerful, I want to continue the bloody game and have a lot of blood, meat, guts, etc. etc.!

O
Ogden 27.12.20

Did you find out that Postal 3 will have a view from behind this is the final version?
I'd like to see the view from the eyes.
And will the Dude, like in the second Postal, sprinkle everything that moves?

P
P. Dude 27.12.20

I want him to fly a couple of meters away when firing a shotgun at a person !!!

p
pmv94 27.12.20

a lot of meat krovischi. to shit piss rape chicks of children around the corner to start and remove a lot of weapons with cool chips intestines brains on the ground to buy whatever you want a chainsaw I want a baseball bat to ride a tachil and a 1-person view I want to see all this in postal 3

T
Theon 27.12.20

More weapons, more blood and flesh! More space, the ability to dismember enemies! I want more animals. So that there are children.

T
THE_BURNING_ANGEL 27.12.20

Yes, here I look only maniacs!
Like me.
:)
Menthant Schaub was resting, more meat, blood, shit and all that Che has already been written here !!!
Fewer bugs, less waiting for the game to be released.
Let there be Great Mochilovo !!!!!

w
wtf_kamikadze 27.12.20

Children must be delivered. And a non-linear plot. Also, for some people to row on the street.

P
P. Dude 27.12.20

Postal's simple and uncomplicated plot is one of its main advantages. IMHO

P
P. Dude 27.12.20

And further.
Postal has no GAME OVER. The game is over only in one case: if Dude gets shot. This is a huge plus.
I hope Postal 3 will continue this direction.