3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gdp 27.12.20 08:34 am

What would you like to see in Postal 3? (Postal 3)

I recently met a dude from akell and he asks what the people want ??? therefore write and this will be sent to akell and rwc
246 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metallich 27.12.20

A chainsaw is needed) and more heavy music

S
Stalaktit 27.12.20

The baber replaces the chainsaw and you are right

D
DIAWANTED 27.12.20

Ha * dons not enough (X

C
Chuvakk 27.12.20

and I pashol play postal 2 ptam that there is meyayasoooo

U
User 660608 27.12.20

Jack Thompson.
If he is there, I'll make fun of him !!! They said that in the 3rd part Vince Daisy will be the same as in the 2nd. Also, the opportunity to play for Dude's new girlfriend;
Steal cars like in GTA;
Russian voice acting for Console versions;
Harry Coleman and Crotchy !!
NPC is more intelligent;
Improved artificial intelligence of enemies;
Also go into every building.
By the way, there will be no meat !!! I watched the "Prison Break" video, there is a completely gameplay video, without any music. In the video, I did not see that there was meat. The proof that it was really played is two men sitting at the computer (shadows were showing) (one is Vince, the other, I don’t know, probably Mike.) The second is the man who played when his Dude was filled up, he exclaimed : Oh, F * ck !, and during the game Vince encouraged him: Go away !!) There was also a choice of weapons (Who doesn't believe, download the "Prison Break" video, review it several times and see! then it is downloaded on the PG, there are 5 videos of them, the fact that I shot my leg off a pistol, this is garbage, it won't happen. So, the game is developed, but the RVS people just have problems with money! And I think it will have more requirements, than Grand Theft Auto 4,
PS: Do not consider it a flood, I just really wanted to share information!

F
Funny cat 27.12.20

I want the game to include children, schools, grandmothers with carts, junkies, couples in love, etc. - in short, so that a funny batch will turn out :) I would also like that instead of the badger @, there was a fighting stsobak - but alas, this will definitely not happen: (

U
User 660608 27.12.20

And in the menu for choosing weapons, he is designated by the dude as a baboon monkey. Children will not be there, and this is good, because child abuse will be possible and the game will be banned.

F
Funny cat 27.12.20

Bond, James Bond.
I didn't know about the baboon, but the modders will probably add kids :)))

U
User 660608 27.12.20

Although it may be. But not on Hvoh. I hope I don’t need to reflash, here’s what I want! 100% passing mode and free play! And most importantly ... So that it is not transferred again !!! So that's it. Although, in one video the Dude had a spiked club ... Here are the heads, maybe they will smash them into the meat, and the combat system (who watched the videos) will remain, as in the second part, like the enemy is 5 steps from the wall, along it you shoot and the whole wall is smeared with blood, the blood is the same there.

T
TYPE_R 27.12.20

jokes, more jokes. In the second, there were more than a lot of them, but I want more. I hope they haven't forgotten about the "dude phrases", otherwise it won't be so much fun without them.

T
TYPE_R 27.12.20

I forgot, I would also like a chainsaw, well, here I think, and it's already clear what I mean.

D
DiLouk 27.12.20

I want mata, I want meat. I want an improvised weapon. I want a tank.

U
User 660608 27.12.20

What other nah tank? And the tank in Postal?

G
Grizzly_315 27.12.20

I want kindness! :)

U
User 660608 27.12.20

I want kindness! :)
Kindness is guaranteed. You can choose the "Good" path of passage, and go through the whole game without even firing a shot.

T
TYPE_R 27.12.20

I wonder if there will be the coolest weapon, urine, or was it removed?

U
User 660608 27.12.20

Will be, in the first video of the game was shown.

p
polyhedral 27.12.20

Well, I think that kindness does not make the game bad, but only diversifies, the main thing is that there are a lot of penises and great opportunities in addition to immoral behavior. and to be honest, it still seems to me that in the first person, it would be cooler, although I love both species equally.

p
polyhedral 27.12.20

yes about komenty like This bitch * and children, Lie down, Stay dry Bullets for everyone is not enough, B * I, my eggs, etc .... MORE THESE MORE !!!!!!!!

U
User 660608 27.12.20

yes about komenty like This bitch * and children, Lie down, Stay dry Bullets for everyone is not enough, B * I, my eggs, etc .... MORE THESE MORE !!!!!!!!
Exactly !! This is MANDATORY. But whether it will be - I don't know ...