3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OlegGud 27.12.20 08:36 am

File sharing service. (Crysis)

I think the problem of russification worries a lot of people, I just looked for the deluxe others:
http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5140902#5140902
Russifier of text and voice acting 170 meters game :-)
113 Comments
Sort by:
A
Antivirus2k 27.12.20

Thank you! Can I have a direct link to the torrent file, or else on this torrents.ru registration is now closed (at this time)? If there is any kind of rapid link to the translation, then it is generally fine.

-
-GTASHNIC- 27.12.20

OlegGud many
thanks, I am very grateful to you :)

M
Mikhail Molot 27.12.20

2Ron
I downloaded a simple Russian installer when he was on torrent.ru right now it was removed somewhere = ((in general I installed it from this program, but she installed it by default in the wrong folder = ((in short, I read two folders with my hands and it all worked =)) great, in
general russian.pak - 174 mb and Russian.Ing 1Kb Default.Ing 1k should be in the Localized folder !!!
and in the Video folder there is also a Russian folder with a Trailer_Rating.sfd 12Kb file, it seems like it was the same with the installer and nothing it didn't seem to exist anymore, and everything works fine for me, a complete wonderful Russian translation =)) although you merged from another, maybe there is something wrong =

-
-AlcatraZ- 27.12.20

but could you lay out a purely crack text, tk. with my modem 174 mb do not download)) thanks in advance

M
Mikhail Molot 27.12.20

On the same torent.ru there is a crack only for the text they write that from EA !!! http://torrents.ru/forum/tracker.php#results dtcbn 1 MB download the client well, there on the forum everything is written how to download the regsy there is useful even with a dial-up modem =)) there are new books spread =)) and rusik text people are often found.

B
Basil 27.12.20

We consulted with Frank and decided to rename the topic to "file sharing", we think it will be much more acceptable)

U
UndWDoG 27.12.20

people do not tell me where you can download nodvd for x64 whists? found on the internet a crack from a razor, but there are two files in the archive - rzr-c64f.001 and rzr-c64f.sfv. tell me what to do with them, or who knows where you can download the zkheshnik from.

s
samax 27.12.20

Throw the people. rusik text where the thread is on deposit, otherwise I do not have registration on torrents and I am sitting on the ZHPRS

M
Mikhail Molot 27.12.20

2UndWDoG
I personally had enough and one file ~ 9 MB which I put in the game folder Bin64 the file had the original name Crysis =) and the game of norms started =) I have x64Vista

U
UndWDoG 27.12.20

Where did you get this file? throw off the syllable plz or the file itself if it's not difficult

m
mamont40 27.12.20

http://gamerpro.ru/rus/crysis just downloaded a rusik with voice acting. 141MB, the speed is decent. It is put by simple copying and replacement into the same folders. Launched everything in Russian, dialogues in Russian. I like it. well done!

x
xGODx 27.12.20

Can you post the text? At least in a personal link throw.

V
Viperonator 27.12.20

fill in the introductory video and the last one, if there is one,

_
__ARTemiY__ 27.12.20

The people, during installation, gave an error in the Textyres.pak file and refused to install it, I skipped it and started to install it further, but this file is missing, who can fill it in somewhere! I can't play the rules !!!

D
Dr. Freeman 27.12.20

People help pliz, lay out the saves on crysis, Windows flew off, erased everything. He stopped at the base of the Koreans, only saved the hostage of the archaeologist and soaked two tanks, the prophet is still alive. I would be very grateful. It’s not really hotts to go through again.

B
BadBaby 27.12.20

Throw off me ktonit rusik text in asu-398280447

x
xGODx 27.12.20

Fill the rusik of the text on ifolder, if not difficult. A link in a personal.

G
Guca 27.12.20

Textures.pak give

m
mr.smitt 27.12.20

Send me plz texture.pak soap: [email protected] PLEASE !!!!!!!!
No offense to the admins, but I don't understand what's the point in deleting links to files for the game ??? This is while people write a different flood, and just do not on those, and give there links to different sites with the signature: please vote ..... This is normal ????

_
_-S_T_A_L_K_E_R-_ 27.12.20

throw off who the thread pliz Music.pak, thanks in advance!