3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grandshot 27.12.20 08:37 am

About condensed milk

Buy Vitebsk from Belarus if it is brought to local stores. Here it is still delicious.
39 Comments
Sort by:
M
MU-admin 27.12.20

they began to add palm oil, and in general, except for chatting and stealing, they know little in Russia

A
Apokalipsis113 27.12.20

I recommend reading the composition of the food ... Although you can read a lot there that you will not want to eat at all.

R
RicoChico 27.12.20

Belarusian Rogachev is beautiful. From our brands, it seems nothing but Prostokvashina was.
The rest is cheaper than 50-60r bottom.

A
AT_Sagor 27.12.20

They encroached on the sacred! If they already spoil the condensed milk, then this is already a borderline where we are just cattle, which are kept just because it is a profitable business.

W
Wing42 27.12.20

White Wine Taster
Condensed whole milk with sugar is a concentrated or condensed milk product with a fat content of at least 8.5% with sugar. The production of whole condensed milk is regulated by the Technical Regulations for Milk and Dairy Products and GOST R 53436-2009 Canned Milk Products. Condensed milk and cream with sugar. Technical conditions ", which came into force in January 2011. Until 2011, GOST 2903-78 was in force for whole condensed milk.
The label of classic condensed milk must indicate:
- product characteristics "whole condensed milk with sugar",
- product composition containing ingredients permitted by the standard, - milk and sugar,
- regulatory document in accordance with which the product is manufactured, - GOST R 53436 -2009.
The absence of the GOST name on the label is a sure sign that the milk is made with herbal supplements.
Products manufactured in accordance with TU (technical conditions) differ from the classical composition. Whole condensed milk with sugar can only be called a product made according to GOST and 100% milk fat. There should be no vegetable fats in real condensed milk. If they are there, then this is already a combined product, released according to technical specifications.
Combined products are often hidden under the names "condensed milk", "condensed milk with sugar" without the word "whole". In addition, on the label of a classic product, there is a link to GOST, while the combined condensed milk is made according to TU. In the composition of the classic condensed, there are only 2 ingredients - milk and sugar. There cannot be any fats or other additives in it.

In general, buy the product with GOST.

G
GG4 27.12.20

White Wine Taster
A good condensed milk costs from 300 rubles and more (can), you take all sorts of Rogachevs for 100 rubles, of course the taste will be disgusting.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 27.12.20

The quality of products, absolutely ALL, falls. The reason is simple - production, transportation, the ingredients themselves become more expensive, the manufacturer is forced to raise prices, but there is a nuance, he cannot raise them strongly, otherwise the buyer will simply stop taking due to the high market price. In this case, the manufacturer goes for a trick - reduces the cost of production as best he can, hence the drop in the quality of the final product. Those. it will go everywhere now, it is already there. The manufacturer in this country can hardly keep on his feet, the state does not support, equipment, either from the times of the USSR, or imported, spare parts for which, greatly increased in price, with the fall of the ruble. A lot of enterprises are bankrupt, and by the way, at the expense of quality, they openly declare, they do not hide anything, though not according to the zombie box, there are independent publications, and no one has canceled YouTube - the quality is falling, and will fall. Switch to another manufacturer, look for it, you probably still have it, hold out, especially in rich regions.
"There is no money, well, you hold on there"

s
stalker7162534 27.12.20

August is the time when people with whom you discussed world problems for three months suddenly write that tomorrow they are going with their mother to buy a school uniform.

v
vikpass 27.12.20

White Wine Taster
I live in a place where this condensed milk is produced in tons. These bitches, hiding behind all kinds of game, reduce production costs

O
Omega 27.12.20

Do not compare "Condensed milk" with "Condensed milk", condensed milk is always a surrogate ...

P
Pro-rock69 27.12.20

I read it and even wanted condensed milk. I'll go buy it after the shift.

Z
ZombieMan1 27.12.20

buy Rogachev condensed milk from Belarus, and not a substitute called "condensed milk" from Russia.

O
Omega 27.12.20

White Wine Taster
Well, the fact that in colloquial speech it is called condensed milk is understandable, but still now condensed milk is a slightly different product, changed the name and you have the right to add any oils there ...

r
requiemmm 27.12.20

The price does not guarantee anything, alas. You can even run into soy milk for 300, mixed with palm oil and flavored with chemistry for the appearance. Features of the production of the Russian Federation, in which any business other than "steal and sell" is recognized as unprofitable. Tushnyak also sucked the uttermost, seven varieties of meat, as my grandfather said: ear, belly, nose, boob, pussy, udder, tail :) Although there were several advertising lots of inexpensive canned food from "our", and they could even be eaten. But in general, if you want to maintain the remains of your health, you shouldn't buy any ready-to-eat food now, shit is mixed almost everywhere and in shock doses.

R
Rolemanser 27.12.20

White Wine Taster
There is also a cow from Korenovka in plastic bottles of 1.2 kg, it costs about 300 rubles. Korenovsk is 35 km from me.

W
Wing42 27.12.20

From ass to mouth wrote:
Creature! Bitch, don't you dare talk to me like that! Beast, I will kill! What a bastard!
Complaint -> Provocation. Get out of my universe.

R
RicoChico 27.12.20

Wing42
GOST can be sculpted anywhere. But it will mean not the quality of the product, but the norms of the established label.

s
stalker7162534 27.12.20

RicoChiko
"About how to choose clothes and products," AiF "was told by Elena Sarattseva, deputy head of the Russian quality system, created by the government six months ago to monitor the consumer market.
- GOSTs have long been a voluntary matter. And often manufacturers produce products according to their technical conditions, putting the mark "GOST" on the packaging. This is a bluff. There is another problem: today's GOSTs have little in common with the strict Soviet ones, they have been rewritten many times. "
from here

G
Garrus-1994 27.12.20

Creature! Bitch, don't you dare talk to me like that! Beast, I will kill! What a bastard!
This is not a sickly dog ​​barked. I was already surprised, said the two-meter man, looking at the Chihuahua.
On this topic. I ate condensed milk last time, about 5 years ago, when I was on a hike. In nature, condensed milk climbs like a sweetheart. After that time, I did not eat more condensed milk. And I don't want to)

R
RicoChico 27.12.20

stalker7162534
That's right .
All goods are now determined only by trial and error.