3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grandshot 27.12.20 08:37 am

About condensed milk

Buy Vitebsk from Belarus if it is brought to local stores. Here it is still delicious.
39 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sima4 27.12.20

Mom sometimes brought from Moscow in the good old days. I didn’t "meet" the taste of that condensed milk in the current assortment. Rogachevskaya is similar, but not that. As well as Bulgarian ketchup in thin bottles.

S
Sleepy Bot 27.12.20

ROGACHEV.

M
MigelQwin 27.12.20

I agree, there is no that condensed milk with the taste of childhood ..

m
masha 27.12.20

I still remember Soviet ice cream and ice milkshakes.

A
AR3E 27.12.20

Regarding condensed milk, I did not notice any deterioration in quality, only clones of that blue jar appeared - sugar floats in it, and it itself is very thick.

A good condensed milk costs from 300 rubles and more (bank)
Brad.

g
goofygoonz 27.12.20

I'm buying Alekseevskaya, it’s a nishtyak.

D
Dreezed 27.12.20

Boiled nishtyachok, but ordinary for me is either our Rogachevskaya or not ours - I don't like

f
falsh777 27.12.20

Take Korenovskaya. The very topic.

s
stalker7162534 27.12.20

Sima4 wrote:
Bulgarian ketchup in thin bottles.
Well, you have a memory, grandfather!

A
Aips95 27.12.20

I never liked condensed milk, the last time I tried it 10 years ago. But the ketchup really deteriorated - it used to happen there and pieces of grinder and seeds from tomatoes came across - now a stupidly unnatural red mass.

P
Podvipodvertov 27.12.20

Only one person said about "Alekseevskoe" condensed milk. Really very high quality and tasty condensed milk. Not liquid like water (I hate those), and not tight like plasticine (I hate it even more), but in moderation everything. And the taste is awesome, I brought it to my parents, they say that it tastes like in the Soviet Union.
And I think that this company does not skimp on quality. Before the crisis, it cost us 60 rubles, now 160 per can, but the taste is still the same.
Still as an alternative, there is condensed milk from "Correct Solution". I don’t know what they add there, but it’s also not bad enough, both in taste and consistency, but it costs no more than 60 rubles per can.
I also tried condensed milk for 300 rubles, for the sake of interest. Honestly, it is no better than the same Alekseevskaya, only that is much cheaper. Therefore, I did not become perverted and continue to take further Alekseevskaya.

l
lookaway 27.12.20

xs. buy local in banks. quite tasty. have to go buy, by the way. I even wanted to after reading the topic :)

w
wild_tribe 27.12.20

Not enough quality condensed milk. I like Belarusian.

G
Geth Hunter 27.12.20

Buy this, very much even. And I have not taken it in banks for a long time, it has become tasteless.

s
stalker7162534 27.12.20

Guys, guys, men, comrades Yes, everyone. You were not there at the time when Semaphore tried this condensed milk on the tongue.
Let's hear the opinion of the one who compared this and this condensed milk.

z
zhekazloy 27.12.20

On this topic.
The most delicious
can of the Soviet Union
times, turn your attention to the label ... The Latvian SSR is
no secret that that region was the leader in the union in meat and dairy products
What are now ... right now, sanctions) Because of the Belarusian production (guess where the raw materials come from)

A
Andrew Nash 27.12.20

Spoilerhttp: //news.tut.by/society/329803.html

L
LuNature 27.12.20

Aips95 wrote
. But the ketchup really deteriorated - it used to happen there and pieces of grinder and seeds from tomatoes came across - now a stupidly unnatural red mass.
Don't tell me. Looking at the firm.
I like HEINZ more than Russian Ge.
Once I bought a Russian GE, it was the only way to puke.
Previously, everything seemed to be fine. Eh.

K
Kay Ovald 27.12.20

Duc, capitalism. Earnings instead of quality.