3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STD 27.12.20 08:41 am

Gameplay Questions (Team Fortress 2)

tell me all the abilities how to do well, like - how to get the ball with a scout and beat it? drink Energy, etc.
Please, otherwise I play on servers and don’t know what to do (enviable (((
232 Comments
Sort by:
B
Betman [N] 27.12.20

My friend has a problem with all items that drop with the property without exchange, can this be fixed?

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 27.12.20

Maybe because it's free-to-play? :)

B
Betman [N] 27.12.20

if you have free, yes, but I'm fine

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 27.12.20

When you are f2p, you can only receive objects, you cannot transfer.

B
Betman [N] 27.12.20

+ (

R
Ronik 1912 27.12.20

Please tell us about the drop system, otherwise I don't understand when weapons fall out.
Rarely :(

M
MRKING 27.12.20

Guys, please tell me why I can't buy an item in the store ??? He writes: the purchase is not possible at the moment! Why???

N
Nidlz 27.12.20

The question is, is it possible to mute what others say into the microphone? I turn the sound down to a minimum, but it's not fun to play in silence, what other ways?

T
Tatarin2 27.12.20

I have a question you must be able to use Photoshop to make all kinds of weapons and, in general, objects?

g
grandbookeater 27.12.20

Tatarin2
FSH is definitely not an assistant in this matter, for this you need to master the programs for 3D modeling and a bunch of all abstruse shnyagi incomprehensible to mere mortals. If you want to get serious about this, you better read the guides.

R
R ave 27.12.20

please help me make the same interface as this guy. you see, health looks completely different from the standard interface. sound when hitting another and so on. who knows how to change? thank you in advance

E
EVE'S MOTHER BROWN 27.12.20

STD
You need to buy items.