3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STD 27.12.20 08:41 am

Gameplay Questions (Team Fortress 2)

tell me all the abilities how to do well, like - how to get the ball with a scout and beat it? drink Energy, etc.
Please, otherwise I play on servers and don’t know what to do (enviable (((
232 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mosquito 27.12.20

I_Loki_I
the more headshots the better

S
Skree 27.12.20

The people didn’t question the gameplay :)
Can I get banners somewhere that display my statistics in the game (like a code and battles)?

M
Mosquito 27.12.20

alliga32
http://steamprofile.com/

n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 27.12.20

How do I change the style of the hat / weapon?

N
Nikas stalker 27.12.20

A friend bought a disk version from me after switching the game to f2p mode, can he make the game full with the help of a key, or has he wasted money?

n

He already has a full version

M
Mosquito 27.12.20

Nikas stalker
yes

n

Burning lake
I know, but I have Shapoklyak, how can he change his style?

n

Sith Assassin
I'm asking about style, not about paint. I have it already painted, but I need an answer. Can the style be changed?

N
Nitro25 27.12.20

Recently I play TF2 and immediately there were questions ...
I now mainly play as a Pyro and I heard that in a battle with his enemy counterpart, he absolutely does not burn thanks to his suit. But the problem is that if there is direct and close contact with such, then most often I light up. Can you tell me what is the reason? Or did I misunderstand the advice about the suit?
And another question about the flamethrower. Should I scorch the enemy with a flamethrower in some specific places? It just often happened that I was killed with a flamethrower very quickly with full health, but I burned out for a very long time and the enemy did not always die immediately. If it's a matter of experience, I understand, but I would like to know the effective use of a flamethrower in direct contact.
Last but not least, does the enemy burn after my death? And does the duration of its burning depend on how much I poured fire on it?

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 27.12.20

Or did I misunderstand the advice about the suit?

You catch fire, but unlike other players, the fire on you goes out almost immediately :)

Is it worth scorching an enemy from a flamethrower to some specific places?

It doesn't matter, but if you have an Afterburner, then it inflicts crits when attacking from the back. The distance is also important, the further the enemy is from you, the less damage. You were most likely killed by the Afterburner. The enemy could also have crits.

The flamethrower does not have much HP, so with close contact, it is better to set fire and hide, especially if you are playing against Heavy. Also, if you are being harassed by enemy arsonists, then gain distance and start shooting with a shotgun. Distance is gained by simply using the alternate flamethrower attack. Usually for some time the flamethrowers try to burn you with the flamethrower, until they realize that it is missing.

Against other enemies it is best to use Cleaner + Firebang. The Cleaner reduces fire damage (when the enemy is burning), but allows you to change weapons faster. Thus, you can set fire to the enemy and, quickly changing weapons, finish him off with a fire ax, which hits burning enemies with crits.

Last but not least, does the enemy burn after my death?

Yes, it burns.

And does the duration of its burning depend on how much I poured fire on it?

No, it doesn't. The enemy burns for exactly 10 seconds after setting it on fire.

N
Nitro25 27.12.20

Oha, thanks for the help, +1. And at the expense of the shotgun and compressed air, I've already got used to it, but thanks anyway.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 27.12.20

If you have any more questions, you can ask them directly in HP.

n

Sith Assassin
http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/%D0%A1%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B8

b
blink182182 27.12.20

Listen, and how to use the ringing of death for a spy? Cheto I can't go out with him into invisibility.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 27.12.20

The ringing of death works on a different principle. When you have it in your hand, you cannot attack, but with any wound you go into invisibility, and a corpse falls in your place. When you exit invisibility, however, you make a loud sound that scorches you.

Simply put, you don't have standard invisibility, but this watch helps to mislead the enemy.

b
blink182182 27.12.20

Happythankyoumoreplease SPS! some kind of garbage ringing :)

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 27.12.20

No, it's just very specific to use.

b
blink182182 27.12.20

And what does the Vuvuzell Box that is sold in the store do?

b
blink182182 27.12.20

And what does the vuvuzella box that is sold in the store do?