3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 27.12.20 08:41 am

No songs HELP !! (Need for Speed: Carbon)

I have no music in my carbon. Chase-Sucks. PLIIIZ. HELP. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO
32 Comments
Sort by:
s
shuriman4ik 27.12.20

By the way, on the music brush - can you insert your own music into the game? if so how ???

B
Big rider 27.12.20

The same bullshit, there is no music, but on the computer there are a couple of songs made of carbon and fucking songs suitable for races, but I also don't know how to put them there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
--Andrew-- 27.12.20

There is no sound because igruha is pirated. In order for the game to take up less space on the DVD, pirates remove everything from which they can refuse and everything that makes the game run. I have so the pirates cut off the oblivion of the current there is not only music, but also video and shaders.

B
Big rider 27.12.20

And sometimes my whole screen turns black and 3 spots are a triangle, and in one spot the car is visible and that's it.

-
--Andrew-- 27.12.20

Big Rider
Check your firewood videos.
My friend finally didn’t have color textures on his cars (all the cars were stupidly black, and the cops left the current of the wheel and headlights)

B
Big rider 27.12.20

I have everything OK with firewood, but the problem is that I took the disk from Misha, and they even got a computer for him for 2000r and he turned out to be without a hard

S
Screwy 27.12.20

Slay soundtrack-Launch in WinAmp-Launch the game and play ...

-
--Andrew-- 27.12.20

Ex, then it's better to insert your music into WinAmp, because in Carbon the sound is below average.

F
FainA 21 27.12.20

what are you buying such pirates? how many games are there on one disc ??? that even the music is being removed ...

-
--Andrew-- 27.12.20

Well, I have 4 games on the disc: Underground 2, Most Wanted (Russian voice acting), Carbon (Russian voice acting), ProStreet. Music is current in Underground 2 and ProStreet.

-
--Andrew-- 27.12.20

Okay, back to the topic.

You can solve the problem with sound in the same way as I did:
I have 4 speakers connected to my computer. I detached two and connected the Ipod to them, the other two remained in place, it turns out that the sound of the game goes through one speakers, music through others. Even when I had old hardware, and such a luxury as Winap, launched with the game, did not pass without ice for the latter (brutal lags).

One problem in my method is the second column.

n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 27.12.20

Well, before there was music.

y
your opposite 27.12.20

not pirated 5.5 GB, Mouzon, the video is all there. It's much more interesting to drive with Mouzon!

S
SkyGame 27.12.20

Yes, the pirate is probably cut off. I have no video yet.

n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 27.12.20

Yes Yes!

F
Fozel 27.12.20

People who know where you can get music and video? And then I also have a pirate and no music

T
TTayKaH 27.12.20

And the truth is how to insert Mouzon ????????? I have a drumm and base'a dofiga. (The pirate is there from 1-st to pro street) HELP !!!!

M
MWInside 27.12.20

Insert in any way! Turn on the player and start the game. Or MP3 player to help you)

T
TTayKaH 27.12.20

Damn ... = (

A
Arshavin forever 27.12.20

For those who do not have video, music, or both, knock here: http://torrentes.vfose.ru/viewtopic.php?t=6475. Current leave messages for distribution, if anything, I will turn on the distribution.