3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lisstoman 27.12.20 08:41 am

Should you buy a mechanical keyboard?

Zhrusrurzhu Typing
on mechanics is tiresome. Onli for gambling, but if you have ordinary Claudia do not last long, then the mechanics will die early, because you just have a bad attitude towards the periphery. I and ordinary Claudia live without problems for 5 years.
23 Comments
Sort by:
z
zhimipe 27.12.20

The mechanical one reacts much faster to pressing, you do not need to press the button all the way, because of this you even type faster, and in games the response is faster. And they are more durable, because rubber is not used there, which wears off over time.

U
Uilenspiegel 27.12.20

Keep in mind that a mechanical keyboard clicks like a typewriter.

J
Jihad-Division 27.12.20

I have a Func KB-460 keyboard (Cherry Mx Red). Pressing is very light, precise. The buttons do not swing, you can press them at different angles - the reaction is always the same. Letters and numbers are recognized perfectly, as the character illumination is almost the same, and the font is well chosen.
The volume of the "sounding" of the keyboard depends on the force of pressing the buttons (when fully lowered, it hits the body). If you do this carefully, then you can type when people sleep in the same room, since pressing is triggered another half of the move.
It is incomparably easier to play and type text on mechanics, fingers practically never get tired.

I can also praise the Corsair keyboards, I personally like their K70 even more than the Funk, but it's expensive. I don't like the Razers and Lodzhetikas, since there is no such light pressure as on Mx Red, but the sound is really like a typewriter.

Is the mechanic worth the money? If comfort is important to you, then yes. If you want to become a "nibbler" in games, then no: your reaction will become a little faster, but this is too little to become a "pro")))
PS There will not be enough mechanics "for life". She will get bored faster)))

a
alekszvorsk 27.12.20

I have been using Logitech g11 for 8 years now. Extremely comfortable and beautiful keyboard with one-color backlighting. In addition to the classic keyboard, there are buttons for multimedia on the top and 18 customizable buttons on the left. I use only the first one. Loud when pressed fully, yes, but it never bothered me once. And it never happened that the hand would get tired when playing or typing. I think that it would be necessary to clean under the keys at least once in 8 years, but this is solely out of my own whim, and not out of need. Those. I, too, do not particularly save the keyboard, but there have never been any failures.
The mechanics are reliable and convenient.

a
astridy 27.12.20

I find a mechanical keyboard to be the safest and most successful purchase. As for the inconvenience of typing, you just need to choose the right type of switches) And logitech is ideal for this)

S
Stas Ischenko 27.12.20

more recently, my laptop is essentially a hospital. The native membrane keyboard is uncomfortable to eerie. Please advise the mechanics for games, preferably with backlighting and without numpad.

m
maxzeva 27.12.20

And the keyboard in the laptop is almost a mechanic. only scissor type)) And what is your general budget?

7Rain7 27.12.20

And does anyone know a mechanical keyboard similar to these
Microsoft ergonomic 4000

Or microsoft sculpt ergonomic desktop

I use the first at home, the second at work. I just can't type on a regular flat keyboard anymore. For touch typing, the hands have already been sharpened for ergonomic ones. And it’s not convenient for me to play for the usual ones. It seems that I would be glad to take the mechanics for games home, but I have not seen similar ergonomic options.

v
vonder1 27.12.20

Stas Ischenko

What does the digital block do not suit you? The vast majority of keyboards are on the market with it.

s
sawfish 27.12.20

Stas Ischenko
rapid i, g410 atlas spectrum. or more expensive options - deck francium, mk disko

-
-SK.art- 27.12.20

Should you buy a mechanical keyboard?

worth it only if you have a lot of extra dough and you stupidly have nowhere to put it. Otherwise, it's not worth it. There is no significant profit from it, the membrane is quite a good thing.

e
evgeniy.aleynikov.9 27.12.20

yeah, your membrane is not that durable, the mechanics have a much faster response, although there are different pressing mechanisms ...

v
vonder1 27.12.20

Today, one of the best keyboard without a digital block, as I understand it: http://www.dns-shop.ru/product/8929f6c899903361/klaviatura-logitech-g410-atlas-spectrum/

S
SP-minus 27.12.20

a normal membrane keyboard is no worse, and the stroke is short and pressing the force does not require

as for durability, I advise suckers to pay attention to the difference in price and guess that it is easier to change the membrane one every three to four years and not to steam

R
Raykor 27.12.20

If you are not going to play, then I agree about the membrane. But for games, only mechanics, moreover, with cherry black keys, or romer-g, like logitech clavs

-
-SK.art- 27.12.20

Raykor wrote:
But for games, only mechanics, moreover, with cherry black keys, or romer-g, like with Logitech clavs,
I somehow did not feel any special super impressions from these Romer-Ji, in the shutter with my membrane wireless defender 965 nano, which I once bought for 600 rubles) Slightly different sensations from pressing, yes. But I would not say that playing on the membrane is unpleasant. No wow effect from mechanics. For me personally.

S
SoulAssassinS 27.12.20

We are waiting for mechanics with optical switches, right now Bloody is doing this thing, they even have a similar mouse.
But I sit on black mx and are really quiet and have a good response.
I'm not going to switch to the membrane, it's not convenient to press. It's like a capacitive sensor and a resistive

A
Amarelius 27.12.20

From my point of view, dialing on mechanics is much more interesting than on a membrane. It was most convenient on MX Red and Logitech Romer-G, and now even adapted to MX Balck with blind ten-fingers.

E
EvgenyDMT 27.12.20

Lisstoman
Mechanics stupid for show-off. Take "X7 G700" is the best gaming keyboard.

a
astridy 27.12.20

Not entirely true. Still, mechanics are much more suitable for games. Membrane membrane strife)