3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lisstoman 27.12.20 08:41 am

Should you buy a mechanical keyboard?

Zhrusrurzhu Typing
on mechanics is tiresome. Onli for gambling, but if you have ordinary Claudia do not last long, then the mechanics will die early, because you just have a bad attitude towards the periphery. I and ordinary Claudia live without problems for 5 years.
23 Comments
Sort by:
v
vonder1 27.12.20

Yeah, the battle of those who do not have enough money for mechanics and those who just want it) You have the right to advise your proven keyboard, but do not say that the membrane is better than mechanics ... funny.

R
Raykor 27.12.20

The membrane will not be better than the mechanics, as a gamer I tell you, its response speed is noticeably slower and it may cost you the loss of the game. Game switch only MX Black, well, or on the extreme Romer-G

74ls00 27.12.20

Without going into the details of membrane ones like idle speed, virtual tactility, I can only say that most keyboards are ugly, and gaming keyboards are all. Anyway, after mechanics, the membrane does not channel at all.
Nubuck, by the way, is also film and even more inconvenient than the usual one, in addition, the reliability is lower due to the open design. Drowning an ordinary film, unlike nubuck film, is several times more difficult, and all because nubuck is made according to the design of the 80s.

Mechanics can be bought for 40 bucks in China, but if it is playable, as in my case, it will be difficult to write on it. At the very least, you will have to memorize the clicks and synchronize with the response of the cursor.
Well, a second surprise awaits, the buttons will start to fall off, so it's better to buy a soldering iron with solder and rosin for the double bass (although the solder is bullshit, and the rosin for music is simply cheaper).
Well, another problem of mechanics is its lack of sale, real golden cherries are no longer to be found, more and more compatible china is being installed, and their service life seems to be less, although it may just be worthless soldering. But they are on silver, and this is still disgusting, and the design does not imply auto-cleaning of contacts.

2 years ago I had a chance to buy Chinese mechanics for parts because it is cheaper. Now I slowly saw my own, the numpad is ready, but you will have to buy buttons with caps