3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gamer23 27.12.20 08:41 am

Full Game Impression (Black White 2)

Well, how is it?
30 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dan4MerC 27.12.20

Yes, I liked the game. Of course, everyone took into account something and did not like it. The game is generally demanding on vidyuhe. But the game certainly pleases.

G
G-man 27.12.20

I absolutely do not regret what I bought. Interesting, beautiful, exciting. Much better is AOE III - which took nothing with it except graphics and gets bored after 20 minutes of playing ...

g
gamer23 27.12.20

The graphics are fucking with me rushing at the maxim and shocking every second !!!

I
Inkognito 666 27.12.20

The game is awesome, only the full potential can be revealed by playing for the evil one.

S
Stone cold 27.12.20

For good insanity, you build you build. I built 15 universities in mission 4 to win. For the evil one is much more fun.

E
Evil-Gvozdi 27.12.20

I agree, because one of the most interesting features of the battle game.

R
ROOT_666 27.12.20

IMHO simpler B&W Designed for a more massive player ... The first was better

s
suvik 27.12.20

I often see: "IMHO". What does it mean?

G
G-man 27.12.20

IMHO - from the English "In my humble opinion" - this is how they usually express their opinion carefully ...

G
Gainullin 27.12.20

A rougher expression in the i-net:
"I have an Opinion - Fuck you Argue" =)

S
Serious_100 27.12.20

but what do you think will go with nvidia 5700 (128mb) ???

G
G-man 27.12.20

Well, it will start for sure .. But she also needs a lot of operatives, and the percentage is more powerful .. A friend calmly plays on the Pne 2.8 GHz, Radeon 9000 and 768 operatives .. (of course, with medium-low settings) ..

D
Delicate Kitten 27.12.20

All of you are strange, you complain about the brakes, I generally have Fx5500, 512 RAM and 1.8 percent, the game flies at high

G
Gainullin 27.12.20

Gentle Kitten, I think hardly anyone will believe you, because people have a comp. 2.5 times more powerful than yours and sometimes there are brakes.

L
LEG 27.12.20

Gentle kitten - you are a FOOL (A) two pi @ dish I have 7800 EXTRA GeForse and sometimes it is buggy on max!

S
Serious_100 27.12.20

I have a percentage of 3000Hz and 512 RAM, which one can I go to? on average?

D
Dan4MerC 27.12.20

Watching which video card? Yes, it is unknown for someone and on the highest systems it slows down

G
G-man 27.12.20

Stone Cold
It is possible to build 40 Universities and there will be little sense)))

People! The main feature in construction is not just to build - but to build CORRECT! Look at the third earth from the Japanese - did you see how the city was built? Not anyhow - but a special sign ... Here is the current where these same schemes of construction can be found ... They hide that a properly built city, even with a small number of buildings, brings more sense than those notorious 15 universities ..

E
Evil-Gvozdi 27.12.20

Or maybe G-man is right. There is only one problem here: the territory in which the enemy is located and yours (you won't go too far). The location of buildings can be written in books, but how to read them?

P
ProstoIlya 27.12.20

Impressions ...

They simplified the learning system of the creature, or rather, they did not even simplify it, but dulled it. Especially offensive for spells. Previously, they taught them like a small child, but now everything has turned into banal monetary relations.

The Temple (not just a temple, but a Temple) was taken away.

Well, a couple more little things.
In general, very good.