3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daprostostas 27.12.20 09:04 am

How can a game be released in 2010 with tetris graphics (Manhunt 2)

Well I do not know. I enjoyed playing the first part a couple of years ago. And the graphics were decent. And then a pixel with a club attacks you. Well, they made a drunk game on their knees, so sell it for 10 rubles, and not for 550 rubles. Damn, how the toads are choking me ... They are choking me with a whole crowd. I gave so much money for this blizzard, which I removed after 15 minutes.

For myself, I concluded that the first part is good. I recommend to all!
the second part is unrealistically shameful. It would have been played during Half Life 1 Original, okay.

For the first time in my life, I urge you not to buy a licensed game. She's not worth it!
40 Comments
Sort by:
K
K_Fe 27.12.20

How can you release a game ..
how can you be such a donkey to create a topic for expressing your miserable opinion ..
Well, they made a game on their knees drunk .. the
game was made a little later than the first part, on the same engine

, you must understand that this game was not expected because of charts ..

R
Riddick00x 27.12.20

I fully support K-Fe
game normal it was ported from PS2
Daprostostas if you do not like the game then do not play and do not create empty themes!

D
Danny Lamb 27.12.20

Daprostostas
at the time of the release of the PC version (November 2009) the graphics are very outdated. This is due to the fact that the PC version is a port of the 2007 version with the PlayStation 2, which according to the schedule became morally obsolete back in 2004.

About the schedule:
bodies fall more or less according to physics, but do not contact each other.
The camera is horizontal only. Sky textures are 16bit and pixelated.
The videos were recorded from PS2 (they could at least have remastered).
Terrible models of enemies: the joints of the head and the body are visible ...
After tearing the head to shreds, a calico model of what was left of the head is visible.

The ratio of the character's textures in the shadow to the darkness level does not correspond to reality.
In the first levels, when Lamb enters the shadow, he looks too light, but in the middle of the game he looks dark in the shadow. This is due to the laziness of the developers.

But personally, this did not prevent me from going through the game with pleasure on the laptop to the end. I downloaded the game when it was released.

Rockstar's policy is not clear, either they are altruists - they could no longer port it (more expensive for themselves), or they are brakes. Release a game with 2004 graphics (yes), compare 2009's Manhunt 2 and 2004's Max Payne 2. What looks better?

D
Daprostostas 27.12.20

K-Fe! Having created this theme, I set a goal to warn people that you should not rush to the store for a licensed disc of this game being impressed by the first part. It is worth looking at the screenshots, reading reviews, so as not to sit and then tear the hair on the body, regretting the mediocre money spent.

I also did not expect a picture at the Crysis level, remembering the first part, but I did not expect that Manhunt 2 would lag behind even the first part in terms of graphics.

PS You shouldn't throw offensive words right off the bat. There is enough negativity around. Yes, I'm a beginner here and may not have created a very rich topic, but I set myself good goals.

D
Daprostostas 27.12.20

Danny Lamb! Thank you for your adequate response to my review. I wrote everything quite correctly.

C
Cyborg_026 27.12.20

In my opinion, Manhunt 2 and graphics cannot be fixed. I'm a fan of the first part, but when I got my hands on the second part, I was, to put it mildly, ofonarel! I just didn’t even think that the game would be ruined. So it doesn't matter which graph ...

T
The_Dude 27.12.20

And I like the graphics: an atmosphere is created that tempts someone to break their neck, hit someone in the head with an ax, etc.

w
wesker 42rus 27.12.20

And I somehow FSUs on the schedule.

L
Lebron2009 27.12.20

And I, too, give a damn about the graphics, the game is excellent ... very interesting !!!

D
DELETED.DELETED.DELETED 27.12.20

author of the theme of the shkolota, although the graphics suck, but this does not affect the game

F
Funny cat 27.12.20

Although the graphics suck, it doesn't affect the game.
Here, the gameplay is in the first place here, the main thing in this game is meat, and as far as graphics, everything was clear back in 2007.

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 27.12.20

Shit on the count, the main thing is that the game is more or less excellent.

R
Russian_Lawyer 27.12.20

Well, who played condemnid crime origins knows, the game is terrible in terms of everything, I knew when buying that the graphics were bad, but I thought that everything else would be fine, no, fights like on the day, finishing off completely scripted, just sit and watch, scenes of violence are not hurt because it is very poorly made, well, and the camera is impossible to look up and down, a cartoon in one word.

O
Osprey 27.12.20

IT IS SO GAME FOR ME !!! saw a little like her and then only in a psychiatric hospital

m
manhunter.94.rus 27.12.20

yes lan to all of you, a normal game, about the graphics I agree - not really. But the engine is cool and the killings are impressive)))

m
manhunter.94.rus 27.12.20

although according to the plot I like the first part of the game more

O
Osprey 27.12.20

in general, this igruha was released in 2008, it just took a long time before us

T
Tyler 27.12.20

What are you arguing about, I hate those who play games because of the graphics, it's like reading a book because of a beautiful cover ... or marrying a girl because of a charming dimple on the cheek. Well, it's stupid, I was also disappointed in the game, but because of the gameplay, playing is simply boring. And I usually don't pay attention to the cloudy texture of the sky, joints in models and even two-dimensional backgrounds.
In the first part, the graphics really seem to be better ... In Manhunt 2, the characters seem fake, like plastic collectible models.
And I was terribly enraged by the impossibility of looking vertically, a very uncomfortable feeling ... almost the same as when they take a sample from your spinal cord with a hefty syringe.

But the engine is cool and the killings are impressive)))

In the sense of? The engine, in my opinion, is the same as in GTA starting from part 3 and ending with San Andreas ... In any case, I did not notice much difference. But the murders are you are right, there are interesting moments ... I especially liked the murders in a specific place, for example, hammering to death with a toilet lid or sticking a hook in the back and hanging in this state ... But such moments are too often repeated, the uniqueness is lost.

S
ScaryFad 27.12.20

Rockstar's policy is not clear, either they are altruists - they could no longer port it (more expensive for themselves), or they are brakes.
Such statements are annoying. R * ported the game for fans, knowing that it would not pay off at all, and the porting would bring nothing but losses to the company. Do you want to say that they still had to improve something in order to spend even more money on the port?
Play, in that case, in Crisis. There the picture is beautiful, but apart from it there is nothing interesting in the game.
The only drawback of the port is the inability to look vertically. Optimization did not disappoint, especially when compared with Bully.))

R
Russian_Lawyer 27.12.20

opened chest Morte
It's boring to play correctly , and the executions are completely scripted - you just sit and watch - there is no participation, by the way, who played Condemnid Crime Origins - there are many similar moments - for example, a house in which you are looking for 4 clues - I just don't understand who whom he stole.