3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daprostostas 27.12.20 09:04 am

How can a game be released in 2010 with tetris graphics (Manhunt 2)

Well I do not know. I enjoyed playing the first part a couple of years ago. And the graphics were decent. And then a pixel with a club attacks you. Well, they made a drunk game on their knees, so sell it for 10 rubles, and not for 550 rubles. Damn, how the toads are choking me ... They are choking me with a whole crowd. I gave so much money for this blizzard, which I removed after 15 minutes.

For myself, I concluded that the first part is good. I recommend to all!
the second part is unrealistically shameful. It would have been played during Half Life 1 Original, okay.

For the first time in my life, I urge you not to buy a licensed game. She's not worth it!
40 Comments
Sort by:
S
ScaryFad 27.12.20

the house in which you are looking for 4 clues, I just do not understand who stole from whom.
By the way, yes. Well, Condemned was released in 2006, so it's obvious.) Although, maybe Condemned himself communicated this idea from someone.)

R
Russian_Lawyer 27.12.20

ScaryFad
well komunizdat then all-not everyone succeeds-kondemnid, I think so from the first manhant I took an example and made it in all respects-the game turned out tough, beautiful (the graphics are still good), realistic, well, it hurts

m
mynameisfoxy 27.12.20

port of the game on PiSi * ovno. Portal through one place. clumsy, unoptimized, without the support of joey, this is the players need mice zadrachivatsya .. could be better. plus in the gameplay there is a huge bunch of reworked little things, not for the better.

zs on ps2 the game is candy.

60GEN 27.12.20

2 alekh
// s. on ps2 the game is a sweetie
Here ... I was not waiting for the port on the computer, I just emulated the PS2 version ... stable ... and now the emulsion is powerful enough to play it without problems ... so who doesn't care about the port or PS2 or PCSiX2 Xd

U
User 808363 27.12.20

Manhunt 1 is better. there are more men and the characters are more harez-matical than
Manhunt 2 disappointed with both the atmosphere and the weapon (except for the katana), 2 types of enemies and 4 bosses are worthless.
it is better to pass the first 20 more times.

a
aaaares 27.12.20

Yes, and I really liked the game, but the graphics I do not care about it is not the point, and here 1 part never went through and the second in one breath how many people and opinions about tastes do not argue

F
Funny cat 27.12.20

aaaares
Exactly, because this game has what we play games for - gameplay.
Be sure to familiarize yourself with the first part, it will definitely be better than the second, and the count will not scare you, and perhaps will please you after the second part.

v
vla-parfenkov 27.12.20

Some people used to play on Dandy and they liked it, and the modern society of gamers are completely fed up with the graph for six months becoming outdated, they already say that it sucks, Well, and that in manhunt 2 the graph is not very good, but you can play. But the fans of the mafia are still hacking into their mafia and consider it to be gta 4.

F
Funny cat 27.12.20

But the fans of the mafia still hack into their mafia and consider it steep gta 4
Do not fall the office :)))

H
Hitrii 27.12.20

S ... TH on the graph, on the author of this topic, on the author of the article about the din. Before going to bed, the game is the most. About the dandy :). Every day I use my mobile :). On my computer, I often play super nind. Fall 2 times in half a year I replay. Happiness is not in the graph.

D
Diman 27.12.20

I finally don’t care about the graph in games. Let at least triangles fight with cubes, the main thing is to be interesting =)

k
kerm68 27.12.20

By the way, I'm a little fucking too. I turn on the game (for the first time), I see - 2008, well, I think: it’s probably a cool game. And then he played, and delivered a verdict (in a figurative sense): sounds from GTA III (2001), cars from Vice City (2002), graphics generally knows where. But there was no smell of nostalgia. And I still play somehow ...

M
MAJEST1C [R3] 27.12.20

The graphics can be improved with modifications, the models there are normal, the engine too, the only drawback of the graphics is bad textures

O
Osprey 27.12.20

Daprostostas
does not suit - delete)

C
C3SAR 27.12.20

it was necessary to leave it as it was, exclusive on consoles,
otherwise they were ported, and the public was still trying
to strangle the author with a package!>

M
Mr. Andersson 27.12.20

but why buy a license if you can download it for free no worse. I only bought a license for the 5th Rezik for the sake of achievements, I got 2 weeks of pleasure. And for this shit would not give a penny. For which month I have been pushing for it, I go through the level a week, then it's disgusting. The first part is not suitable for a sole. Just wondering how it will end. There is no graphics or gameplay at all, what they were thinking about is not clear. The stealth action ended before it could begin, and then the gallop shooter went on, which I can't stand. But it’s good that they did it, or else I would have lived dreams of 2 Menhunt.

s
superrrman 27.12.20

First Manhunt is certainly cool, but this game is pretty good too.

M
Madiark 27.12.20

Mr.Andersson the
game is excellent compared to the fifth rezik, the degradation of the series began just from the fifth part of the rezik

z
zDudeXX 27.12.20

and grafon .. and the gameplay itself is so-so

z
zDudeXX 27.12.20

in fact, you are messing around for the sake of the cut scene)