3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igoreha Krepp 27.12.20 09:57 am

Molecular level (Fallout 4)

I can’t talk to the paladin so that he can collect a teleport to the institute, I’m in a brotherhood.
Only the subway can collect?
46 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Pilevin 27.12.20

If you chose ANY faction, everything is VERY simple: First, we build a triangular platform, and ONLY then build a sparkling three-legged garbage on top of it (I got it automatically). Then the remote control and the satellite dish. It remains only to connect all this to the network and conduct enough electricity (in my case, 6 generators with 5 energy each).

D
Dmitriy Gavrilenko 27.12.20

sometimes the platform for some reason falls into the texture! hence the problem ..)

E
Eldar Saidov 27.12.20

what nonsense? Bs and minutemans can build too

S
Syava Targoniy 27.12.20

Hello everyone. I can now, on assignment, turn to one of the three factions: the
ministerial faction, the brotherhood, the subway. Does it make any difference who I choose?

T
Tainted soul 27.12.20

Without an introduction in any way?

M
Mexx by step 27.12.20

Who can't connect the platform and the three-legged crap: you need to clear everything under them, in other words, disassemble the bench carpets and all the crap

K
KraSher 27.12.20

It doesn't matter who to collect from, it doesn't really affect anything, I collected from BS, for example, so these are not side selection quests yet.

P
Progside 27.12.20

Is it possible to collect a teleport and complete the quest without the help of factions?
still it says "optional"

R
RicoChico 27.12.20

I connect to the question.

T
That Dima 27.12.20

In short, who has a problem with connecting this platform, listen. Build the required number of generators (don't care what) and combine them into one generator, and from this generator to the elements (console, reflector, etc.)

L
Lou Tenant 27.12.20

Progside
You can turn to the minutemans. In fact, this is the only faction in which you become the leader, that is, in fact, you pass for yourself (like in New Vegas).

z
zhekazloy 27.12.20

Mitay_Swift
I will make you happy this is not the final choice of the faction, you can switch a hundred (well, not a hundred figuratively) times.
And someone does not forbid you to just cut everyone out))

r
red_dragon66 27.12.20

Guys, where can I get a military electrical circuit?

A
Alexey Sharafanov 27.12.20

When assembling, they also write (optional) a sensor module. Kind of like testing. Who used it? I just didn't find it. Maybe the teleport will teleport somewhere else?

K
Kirill Krabov 27.12.20

Alexander77677
walk the path of freedom)

L
Lomatika 27.12.20

gentlemen, I found this church, but here's the catch, there is no door, plywood, how to enter?
or I missed
something like there was a kalega in memory ((

I
IZOSPRUS 27.12.20

Take apart the floor and everything will fall into place at once.

B
Bastarder 27.12.20

The best option for building a teleport to the Institute is the Minuteman base in their home village. There, Sturjet will give, before teleporting to the Institute, a virus to hack the Institute's terminal (Insider Information quest), which will allow copying all the necessary and important information about the Institute's work and about Sean. Play to the end for the Minutemen, partly for the Brotherhood and the Underground. With them you will be in neutral, and the Institute will help you to destroy the Brotherhood.

A
Alexey Enyutin 27.12.20

By the way, when this quest is fulfilled, it turns out that Strudzheks can be moved to another settlement, if you start building in it, or will he then go to his "native"?

L
Len [02] 27.12.20

They like to make the subway irreplaceable: either you can't build a teleport without them, or you can't decipher the hunter's chip. Do not do like this. Don't stuff people with the wrong information.