3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igoreha Krepp 27.12.20 09:57 am

Molecular level (Fallout 4)

I can’t talk to the paladin so that he can collect a teleport to the institute, I’m in a brotherhood.
Only the subway can collect?
46 Comments
Sort by:
v
vadim-burlakov 27.12.20

Something I cannot understand. I remember that I had an open location for the Subway, and I was already decrypting some kind of chip there. But then I received this quest, and again they sent me to look for the Subway and decrypt the hunter's chip. I found it, opened the door, and for sure, a familiar room, familiar people there ... I haven't played for a couple of months. Is it something that was changed in the update, that the Subway "dropped" for me, or how to understand it?

A
Abbat76 27.12.20

A kid from Centuri Hills can build a teleporter. He is from minuments. It is not at all necessary for the teleporter to find the subway.

K
Kind Ram 27.12.20

Dragon2055
But there is not enough space under the sparkling crap all the time, or can I make 2 floors? Or will only the "align" option work?

K
Kind Ram 27.12.20

Alexey Sharafanov
Without a sensor module (not disassembled), it seems like you can't build a console.

D
Dragon2055 27.12.20

Kind Ram
tip - just spin it. find the perfect angle and hold down the rotate key until it stands up. Of course, you will be carried around, but somehow you will put it.

K
Kind Ram 27.12.20

Dragon2055
Delivered. And for some reason she did not want to be placed exactly under the sparkling tower, but was placed exclusively soldered into one of the legs.)