3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tommy4897 aka Ragedans 27.12.20 09:59 am

Battle with Sindel (Mortal Kombat (2011))

Was this a joke? Why did they fall ill? There were 10 of them, almost all the defenders of the earth, except for three. They kicked off half of Ling-Kuei, but failed one mandu? What nonsense? Smoke, Cabal, Sub-Zero, Jax. And all were blown away like fuckers.
By the way, when Nightwolf throws an ax at Sector, he has nothing, but, for example, Johnny Cage is already falling from a knee and fist blow. And why couldn't they attack in a crowd and kick her off, but attacked one at a time?
Who survived there? Well Kitana and Nightwolf are understandable. Cage did not have fatal wounds, Cabal was pierced in the chest with a heel pin, Stryker did something to his face, Sub-Zero was taken out with an uppercut, Jax was pierced with the same hairpin, Smoke's neck was twisted, Sonya was taken out of her feet, Jade, it looks like his heart was ripped out.
33 Comments
Sort by:
P
Psytech 27.12.20

guy measure your ardor, everything will be as the scriptwriters write, that's why that and that's why

T
Tommy4897 aka Ragedans 27.12.20

I went a little further in the story, saw that only Sonya and Johnny survived. Hmm ...

s
sotnikovich 27.12.20

Don’t worry. There it was clearly not said that they all died, maybe Sindel just knocked them out and that's it. In the next part, they will stand up well, zhahnut whiskey and go into battle.

T

Yes, I thought so too at first. But when Raiden went into Unreality and met Quan Chi there, my opinion completely changed.

edit: Why did Raiden kill Liu Kang? Couldn't just stop him?

s
sotnikovich 27.12.20

Well, it happened by accident, Liu Ken decided to fry Raiden with fire, that means he turned on his lightning and TOTALLY RANDOMLY burned poor Liu Ken (((

a
anton2412d 27.12.20

Ksate the damage of the sub-zero was less than that of the same Kij and he was dead !! ???

T

Yes, I also remembered this today, but I forgot to write. It is not at all clear why he died.
And about Liu Kang - I thought that Liu gathered flame in his fist to attack Raiden, he hit him with lightning, and all Liu Kang's fire fell on him. From this he was so burned.

In general, how are the developers going to return all the killed Persians? If again it is stupid to resurrect everyone, then this is not interesting.

D
Dark corsair 27.12.20

Tommy4897 aka Ragedans
05/18/11 11:56 PM
Was this a joke? Why did they fall ill?

Comrad, do you not understand the intentions of the developers? This is a reboot of the entire franchise. All the main characters are dead, it's time to introduce completely new characters into the plot. This is not the best, but the most favorite trick of the screenwriters to put an end to the old story, and give rise to a new plot. In the next part, almost all the heroes will be new, well, maybe they will resurrect a couple of old ones (God forbid, another zombie Liu Kang!).

PS Of all the above, only Sub-Zero could survive, and it is pointless to kill him like Scorpio, because these two are the most recognizable and popular heroes of the entire series. And the rest will have to say goodbye.

T

Tin. Somehow it won't be so with the new Persians. What about the original MK3? There were no such losses?

Raiden, of course, is great. I only made it worse with my visions.
Why was Liu Keng a zombie in Deception, like? Previously, everyone was normally resurrected, some even more than once, but he became like that.

D
Dark corsair 27.12.20

Tommy4897 aka Ragedans
How was it in the original MK3? There were no such losses?

I said that this part is a restart of the entire series, for this they came up with this whole story with Raiden's visions in order to create the basis for a new plot with new characters. The scenario of the original MK3 is no longer taken into account, half of the participants in those events are already dead.

Why was Liu Keng a zombie in Deception, like? Previously, everyone was normally resurrected, some even more than once, but he became like that.

I don’t remember the circumstances of his resurrection, but it seems killed in Deadly Alliance and he became a zombie in Armogeddon.

PS What is clear from the plot of the new MK - all the Defenders of the Earthly Kingdom we know were doomed to defeat, regardless of all changes in time. Armageddon is coming anyway, so they weren't supposed to prevent it. Here's a great basis for the emergence of new fighters.

a
anton2412d 27.12.20

Dark corsair why are you soaring here about new characters ?! development for this will not go, they understand the essence and will not become all the famous characters for whom they like to replace the series with people whom no one knows and this game was essentially created from mk1 mk2 umk3 most likely in the next part neither the combat system will not have a list of characters podvegodu great changes. And also one person on the forum said that in the next part of the game we will fight for the souls of the killed soldiers.

a
anton2412d 27.12.20

Xate for a new plot can be done like this: Shinok and Kuan-Chi resurrect the characters to attack the Earth, and Reidan Sonya Johnny Cage and someone else defeat them and they return to their normal state!

T

"I don’t remember the circumstances of his resurrection, but it seems killed in Deadly Alliance and he became a zombie in Armogeddon."

Well, I didn't play Deception itself, I played Unchained. There I saw him for the first time. That he was soaked by Quan Chi and Shang Tsung, I know.
By the way, what did Shao Kahn do with the second one? Transferred his powers to Sindel?

"Shinok and Kuang Chi resurrect the characters to attack Earth and Reidan Sonya Johnny Cage and someone else defeat them and they return to their normal state!"

Of course, I don't want to lose the old characters, but if they will be returned, I hope in some more original way, this one is already tired. In general, what I always didn’t like much about MK was that you don’t kill any Persian, what don’t you do with him, he is reborn / resurrected, as if nothing had happened. That is, it is essentially impossible to kill anyone for good.

D
Dark corsair 27.12.20

anton2412d
05/19/11 10:14 PM
Dark corsair why are you soaring here about new characters ?!

Hold your tongue and think before you speak. I don’t sell you anything, those were the words of Ed Boone in an interview about the future development of the series.

And also one adequate person on the forum said that in the next part of the game we will fight for the souls of the killed soldiers.

Yeah, exactly adequate. It remains only to count the number of times we saved these souls throughout the series.

design for this will not go, they understand the essence and will not become all the famous characters for whom they like to replace the series with people whom no one knows

Do you at least understand the meaning of restarting the franchise?

Xate for a new plot can be done like this: Shinok and Kuan-Chi resurrect the characters to attack the Earth, and Reidan Sonya Johnny Cage and someone else defeat them and they return to their normal state!

What nonsense! Shinok and Quan-Chi will resurrect the defenders of Earth to attack Earth? It's dumber and hard to come up with.

and Reidan Sonya Johnny Cage and someone else defeat them and they return to their normal state!

Who is being defeated? Fallen comrades? Idiocy. Then you can rename the game to Zombie Kombat.

G
General146 27.12.20

Dark Corsair
What nonsense! Shinok and Quan-Chi will resurrect the defenders of Earth to attack Earth? It's dumber and hard to come up with.
Let the fighters, of course, perished because of one slightly not living lady (the only thing that can justify this is that Kan gave her the powers of Tsung, and possibly the skills of those souls that he absorbed) But not so weak, Quan Chi is great at to control the lost souls to use the fighters of the earth against the earth itself, a perfectly suitable plan for the villains, and how much it will hurt Raiden, Sonya and Johnny to kill their friends, what could be better? (by the way, was I really this adequate person? After all, I also mentioned something like that in some topic). Regarding their return to life. Raiden can offer Kun Chi one more bet (just like Kan suggested to Raiden in this part) They win earth wars, Chi brings the dead back to life, wins the Outside World - they take the land. By the way, there is no place for new heroes, but only these three their

D
Dark corsair 27.12.20

General146
05/19/11 11:56 PM

Such a story would be suitable for one of the previous parts, but not for restarting the series. I see most people do not want to part with their favorite characters, even though the plot of the new MC clearly showed that they die in any scenario, be it a tournament or Armageddon.

G
General146 27.12.20

Dark Corsair
There has already been an attempt to introduce many new characters - MK4, it did not end well, are you sure that the developers, about whom they say "They returned to us the very Mortal Kombat that we love" will risk interrupting all the characters to introduce a bunch of new ones, then they won't avoid mate in their direction. I don’t have anything against someone new, and a few fresh characters will not interfere. But if the developers decided to launch Kenshi into the game in DLS, then it seems to me that they will decide to walk through the heroes from Deception-Armageddon, And they will not forget the old ones killed

D
Dark corsair 27.12.20

General146
What's crazy?

Did the zombie comrade Liu Kang seem to you a little? ) Now all the defenders need to be resurrected and turned either into zombies or very aggressive comrades with glowing eyes? (Hi MK vs DC!)

Raiden May Offer Kun Chi Another Bet

Where is the benefit of Kuang Chi and Shinoku? They got what they wanted, both sides of the conflict suffered significant losses and now the path to Earth is open for them. Quan-Chi does not intend to return the souls, he has already openly told Raiden, and the tournament is officially over, and the invasion of the Outside World has failed. Unless the Dragon Emperor appears again or someone else, then Chi can agree to an alliance with the defenders.

05/20/11 00: 1
There has already been an attempt to introduce many new characters - MK4

MK4 failed with the old heroes. The problem here is not the choice of fighters, but in the game itself, which was terrible in everything, from the engine to the gameplay.

will risk interrupting all the characters to introduce a bunch of new ones.

Already interrupted. )

G
General146 27.12.20

Well, Chi won't be able to pull Shenk out of Netherealm alone, and he will pull him out, so what? To seize the Earth together without anyone's help? They need fighters, good strong fighters, and having the souls of the defenders of the earth at their disposal, why not use them? There may not be an official tournament, I say the same thing as with the second "tournament", in fact, not a tournament, but a bet. By the way, you shouldn't discount the Dragon King either, a good version thanks)))

Regarding the fourth part, it was in many ways terrible, but the presence of all sorts of Reiki, Fujin and Tanya, one of the strong minuses has

already been interrupted. )
I meant that they would interrupt and score on them, in order to score on the old people and slap a bunch of new characters, they will hardly go, otherwise they will receive only negative reviews. Although in fact the dispute is useless until the new MK comes out and we do not find out who was right. But the "battle" with Sindel was really awkward

D
Dark corsair 27.12.20

General146
05/20/11 00:43 am to
get Shenk out of Netherealm, and he will get him out, so what? Together, without anyone's help, seize the Earth? They need fighters, good, strong fighters, and having the souls of the earth's defenders at their disposal, why not use them? There may not be an official tournament, I say the same thing as with the second "tournament" in fact, not a tournament, but a bet.

Hmm, this is more like the truth. In principle, we have already seen all this more than once, but again, everything can turn out just like that.

good version thanks))

Please. )

Although in fact the dispute is useless, until the new MK comes out and we do not find out who was right.

I agree.

But the "battle" with Sindel was really awkward

I knew that most of the characters in this part would get rid of, but I didn't even imagine that in this way. In place Sindel was supposed to be Shao-Kan with his hammer. But Sindel ... (The battle is not a sight, but rather a beating. The developers avenged the people for Sindel's unpopularity.)