3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tommy4897 aka Ragedans 27.12.20 09:59 am

Battle with Sindel (Mortal Kombat (2011))

Was this a joke? Why did they fall ill? There were 10 of them, almost all the defenders of the earth, except for three. They kicked off half of Ling-Kuei, but failed one mandu? What nonsense? Smoke, Cabal, Sub-Zero, Jax. And all were blown away like fuckers.
By the way, when Nightwolf throws an ax at Sector, he has nothing, but, for example, Johnny Cage is already falling from a knee and fist blow. And why couldn't they attack in a crowd and kick her off, but attacked one at a time?
Who survived there? Well Kitana and Nightwolf are understandable. Cage did not have fatal wounds, Cabal was pierced in the chest with a heel pin, Stryker did something to his face, Sub-Zero was taken out with an uppercut, Jax was pierced with the same hairpin, Smoke's neck was twisted, Sonya was taken out of her feet, Jade, it looks like his heart was ripped out.
33 Comments
Sort by:
G
General146 27.12.20

In place Sindel was supposed to be Shao Kan with his hammer.
It's already scary to imagine and wildly want to see))) Because the dressing would be really gorgeous

D
Dark corsair 27.12.20

It's already scary to imagine and wildly want to see))) Because the dressing would be really gorgeous

Then no one would leave alive. ))

T
Tommy4897 aka Ragedans 27.12.20

I agree, I went too far with the word "battle". Only Nightwolf fought there.
Actually, yes, in my opinion Sindel is not the character who was supposed to destroy most of the defenders of the Earth. And, you're right, if it were Shao Kahn, nobody would have survived. It seems to me that Sindel even spared Sonya and Johnny (although she didn't beat Sub-Zero too much).

Added: "By the way, was I really this adequate person?"
Exactly)) Here. "I feel half of the 10th part of MK we will be Raiden, Sonya and Johnny fight for the souls of the killed soldiers"

And yet, if Shao Kahn was permanently killed, then he will not be in the next parts? Or will they be resurrected again? How was he defeated in the original? Killed or not?

G
General146 27.12.20

Well, Sisindel had to somehow show herself in the game, otherwise the storyline is coming to an end and she was just revived. The death of Shao Kahn is also hardly final, such guys just don't die. If the developers have already conceived their trilogy, then in MK10 Cana may not be, but in MK11 it will

T
Tommy4897 aka Ragedans 27.12.20

If every character showed himself like this, Armageddon would have come in this part).

k
killerok47 27.12.20

Shao Kahn cannot go to the ground. Therefore, when he passed and broke the rules, the gods with the hands of Raiden killed him. And you say that he killed everyone there. And besides, when you fight with him, he laughs all the time, at these moments the crowd needs everything)))

R
Rashscherch 27.12.20

Who wants to play as Fujin or Reiko? :)

j
janique 27.12.20

Damn guys, it was the same with the original third mortal battalion! Where do you think Smoke, Stryker, Cabal, Kitana, Jade and Nightwolf have gone in the four? They weren't there, so they were killed in MK3 too.
I hope that they will return in the new MK, because I don't want to play for players I don't understand, like Jarek.
Then after MK10 you can make another MK, like Shaolin Monks. It will be like a prequel with MK10, like the defenders of the earth of the dead are selected from Outworld.

R
Rashscherch 27.12.20

It is possible that after defeating Shinnok and Kwan Chi in MK4, the souls of earth warriors will become free. This will allow them to be resurrected. Again.
Well, so Ermak, Sindel, Kenshi, Fujin and maybe someone else will have to join the earthly warriors.

j
janique 27.12.20

Rashsherch
This is what I want. Ermak for good? Nifigha se, et probably was in Armageddon, I did not play it.

R
Rashscherch 27.12.20

Ermak for good?

Yes. After Kahn's death, he decided to become kind.

I
Igrov004Igrov 27.12.20

This is finally a big mistake of them 10, she is one better kicked off than she should and all no problems would not have all remained intact and not visible and whoever agrees

S
SazhinAlexandr 27.12.20

<Sindel in the video takes out 10 defenders of the earth at a time
<Won the battle of the Flawless Victory