3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grunt 27.12.20 10:13 am

What changes have occurred over the year?

Hi, guys
I'm back after a one-year ban
me, hardly anyone remembers has, I'm sure, more than half oldafagov ever left this place, or just died
Such a question:
What happened in the year to Board? Which changes?
I don't know how to live in this new world, because I spent a whole year locked up

Such is the case, guys
35 Comments
Sort by:
s
sаnic 27.12.20

Nothing has changed. It's still full of trolls, liars, and virgins.

A
Alexator 27.12.20

the chatter is practically dead. I have nowhere to recruit inadequacy like a year ago.

A
AR3E 27.12.20

Live as you did here a year ago. But you better leave before you get used to it.
It's time for the chatter to rest.

r
rPeBoJL 27.12.20

and what changes have been in the chat room (and on the site as a whole) in the whole history? who remembers? divide and rule! (Renata), "Reflection" of clones, the attack of nanoposans and the dominance of pecafeys / anime people, goodbye to the old lamp design and the death of the overwhelming number of oldfags / removing crackers (but stay), the era of timelessness: boob galleries / conveyor shit games ... the

article needs to be updated

T
TTG 27.12.20

They can threaten with an annual ban for flooding. Flooding means writing more than 2.5 messages per month.
Bleeding verbal diarrhea is ignored in individuals who have it systematically. Their ordinary state, so to speak. But at the same time they are banned for the daily fatness of quite adequate users, here.
Various masturbators have completely fucked up the gallery. Apparently the local authorities do not order them.
I won't say anything for the bumpiness, because it seems that only her old lovers hang out in it, according to a long-formed habit, and Vitalia, in comparison with the rest, is humanly loyal.

G
Grunt 27.12.20

rPeBoJL
But you are registered in 2014, what can you know about that chatter that was in 2010?

r
rPeBoJL 27.12.20

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
salute to our best)

Crack the
boar don't upset me;)

T
TTG 27.12.20

rPeBoJL Ceremonial
? Anniversary? Which one?
Greetings to my fellow countryman. I wish you a proper resist in this abnormal heat.

G
Grunt 27.12.20

rPeBoJL
Answer the question, lolka

B
BioCommandos 27.12.20

Hryas
What does it feel like when the world moves without you?

A
Anomel Suna 27.12.20

Chryas
I remember you. Why did you get banned?

Here, lately, the school-moderators have gone berserk at the end. They began to rub normal comments, but they left flooding and comments like "nice" or "nichosi". Apparently, comments longer than 2 words are difficult for

Masturbators in galleries for almost every game - the overwhelming audience of the site

But you can fatly troll lalok-pirates, lalok-schoolboggers, lalok-school video bloggers.

r
rPeBoJL 27.12.20

Hryas
you are not a prosecutor to answer you)

S
Sima4 27.12.20

Hrya, I'm a remmber of you :)

M
Mage Hermit 27.12.20

These are the things guys.

G
Grunt 27.12.20

rPeBoJL
I am more than a prosecutor
Answer quickly

B
BioGen 27.12.20

I rarely go to the PG, Hryas hello, I remember those words of support and apparently someone deleted my comm

r
rPeBoJL 27.12.20

Hrya
gee) I will not

L
LuNature 27.12.20

Lol

T
TTG 27.12.20

Anomel Suna wrote:
Masturbators in galleries for almost every game - the overwhelming audience of the site
Actually, the main stream of characteristic picches is launched by two or three poor people like Uruz
http://users.playground.ru/1682742/
- now he leads the top honorary masturbators of all PG.

Z
Zevs72ru 27.12.20

Khryas
Gave those x2, oldfag. Use it :)