3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rambler87 28.12.20 02:24 am

Static field and shivering armor (Diablo 2)

Is it advisable to find it on a single blizz magpie or a ray of all this on some gray staff under the call to arms?

Certainly not a static field, but an energic shield. Confused.
55 Comments
Sort by:
3m3m 28.12.20

rambler87
esli ka4aew es na 1, nado ka4at telekinez na 20 polybomy

r
rambler87 28.12.20

3m3m Is
it mostly needed for pvp? ES?

p
passed 28.12.20

Cold sorke can be thrown 1 into Shiver, and the swap can be left under mf, for example.
ES for pvm is more harmful than useful. Manaberns, useful points, manapool, regen, that's all ... In the HP / MP hybrid, for example, it will come off the FD (block, offc), but do not expect miracles.

T
T-fox 28.12.20

rambler87
If you throw mobs, then you don't really need the EU. But it is possible that if you are under bo and without pumping energy you will catch up to 2.5 thousand mana, then the EU without synergies (telekinesis) can be useful. In theory. Although it seems to me too crap. I have long since given up the block in pvm - it is easier to rip than to gain the necessary breaks with a block shield. I am already silent about the pack of resins HP / MP, soj, amulets with a hundred mana, etc.

r
rambler87 28.12.20

passed
Not - not my nitriles. Or I did not use it correctly, but I like more than forty-one specializations in order to fully reveal the potential of the skill (static and the measure is quite enough).

But is 1 pho for something Blizzard sorke useful in pvp or pvm? It seems that the pho is not active until Blizzard ends or can they be used simultaneously?

r
rambler87 28.12.20

Does insight by the way help against ES manna loss? On mobs and bosses last season, insight was measured and dignity seemed to regenerate very quickly and did not even end - it fluctuated at 80%. (True, there was a light magpie)

r
rambler87 28.12.20

Still, the ideal is probably to have these shields on some kind of stick and cast them - then take them off - provided, of course, not to pump synergies such as telekinesis

r
rambler87 28.12.20

Is there any use in pvp from the block for strings? As I understand it, on the hills in pvp or get - then the outcome is usually bad for her - even if she has a block or does not get it - then she does not need a block. Although I haven't tried pvp very often.

T
T-fox 28.12.20

rambler87 Good
for me. Dober said no. Hinting that you can play against contact people even more passively. At the same time, all casters should be more tenacious.

S
Sweety_Mustard 28.12.20

rambler87
memory rw. You will search for a good bolva / buy it at a high price. A block with a good defense reduces the chances of hitting a Persian to 5-10% - first there is a check for def, then a block, so Baal is a real nightmare for melishniks - although there is only a 50% block.

T
T-fox 28.12.20

3 EU clear I will sell for ist;)

R
RomanDII 28.12.20

it is better to stick on a swap or put on / take off

R
RomanDII 28.12.20

T-Fox
what is it worth ??
I have a staff + 3ES, I will also sell :)

T
T-fox 28.12.20

RomanDII
but this only with 3es + 3armor, preferably shiver, is there no case?

p
passed 28.12.20

rambler87 wrote:
It seems pho is not active until Blizzard runs out
. They both have delay. And what's the point in pho + bliz?
rambler87 wrote:

Insight by the measure, by the way, does not help with the loss of manna from ES?
For miles, manaburns will not save either the regen or the MP pool. On almost all other mobs, it is good with Insi. But the MB affix quite often drops out - sooner or later they will rape, if you rely mainly on ES.

PS: Autosubstitution is evil.

R
RomanDII 28.12.20

T-Fox
Nope, just like that with the EU

E
Eleganza 28.12.20

There are pvm moments in which ESka wins.
For example, monsters with a strong physical attack. Archers even fan / maite are not afraid, the damage will not be critical. Usually a very dangerous pindle charge goes there too.
Snakes in the throne. Even a few copies of ESke do nothing.
A bunch of deadly dollars, exploding in agony, does not kill an 8ppl eska (unlike other regular MF forty).
In some places, a merch with the EU does not need a yardstick, it will survive there and tuck it without it.

Everything is crossed out by the manaburn mod, which is at all stages and is often found. What does it have to do with the burning of mana itself, and the shutdown of the EU. That is, even on reactions, you may not fly out of the bunch in the throne.

It is necessary to download a TV set with ES, otherwise it makes no sense - each blow will be like a manaburn. To save skills and invest them in damage, the TV set can not be pumped up to 20 (I do this).

S
Sweety_Mustard 28.12.20

Eleganza wrote:
Archers are not afraid of even fan / maite, the damage will not be critical. Usually a very dangerous pindle charge goes there too.
Snakes in the throne. Even a few copies of ESke do nothing.
Archers are not afraid of anyone. Pindle does not have time to knock, and the damage caused by Vita is ridiculous. And one more thing - the damage to the EU goes to the resists, that is, any mleb or hydra in the grass gobble up mana in a second or two.

p
passed 28.12.20

Eleganza wrote:
A bunch of deadly dollars, exploding in agony, does not kill an 8ppl Esku.
The power of their explosions does not depend on PPL. But they can crit.

O
Obsessed 28.12.20

aaaaaSHKA,: D