3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sspk 28.12.20 02:47 am

What games are you looking forward to in the fall?

Someone is waiting for the new FIFA 17, someone Mafia 3, or Battlefield 1.
Do you think the gaming industry will change a lot in the near future? I would like to go deeper into this topic.

In my opinion, games are now in an "era of stagnation." There are graphics, there is a picture, but it's still not something that I would like to see. For some reason, many compete only in terms of graphics. For example, let's take the same GTA V. Graphics are there, open world and all the things, but what to do in the open world did not think, yes (except for the roller coaster)? It is even banal to go to eat somewhere. I'm talking about the fact that developers need to focus on functions in the game, opportunities.

Thank you all for your attention.
18 Comments
Sort by:
O
Omega 28.12.20

Looking forward to the best sport sim. FIFA 17, the best part of the Mafia 3 series and the best FPS 2016 CoD: IW ...

S
Setesh 28.12.20

I'm not expecting anything, well, maybe a new watchdogs, and then I
'm so-so more waiting for August 23, I'm not particularly interested in anything else this year

S
Sspk 28.12.20

OMEGA
Cool, I'm also looking forward to FIFA 17. By the way, do you know if there will be the same mode as in FIFA 16? There is a mode where you can play with women's teams. Will it be in the 17th? So far I only play FIFA 15 myself, ahah.

S
Sspk 28.12.20

Setesh
Look Dogs is not a bad game, but a failure for me. Because the idea was very cool, but they could not implement it normally. They also dumped everything on the console, they say, they had to cut the graphics precisely because of them.

S
SkyRaider 28.12.20

DLC for Lara about the mansion.

S
Sspk 28.12.20

SkyRaider
Also cool)

T
TheReds1892 28.12.20

I'm not expecting anything

S
Sspk 28.12.20

TheReds1892
How vital. : D

T
TheReds1892 28.12.20

but honestly))

W
Waffen 28.12.20

Mafia 3, Watch Dogs 2 and new Dehs (in August, but still)

B
BioGen 28.12.20

Nothing, I'm expecting something suitable further, well, if Batla rolls in, I can buy it. First of all, there is not enough meaningfulness of actions and gameplay, there is no specific and exciting goal for passing, people are simply bored of playing such games.

W
Wing42 28.12.20

Well, I don’t even know, since the fourth Warcraft and the third Half have not been announced, I’m probably waiting for some Battlefield 1 or Outlast 2. And I have no idea what’s going out there in the next half century (well, I heard about CoD 4 Remastered).

w
warp 37 28.12.20

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition.

T
TTG 28.12.20

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. I expect, but with restraint.

S
Spoon Theme 28.12.20

Not in the fall, but in the winter: To the numineer and the original syn 2 I will
plunge into a rpgny binge

K
Konstantin Mos 28.12.20

Throw some money on your pc. And I will gladly wait with you for the new autumn products

S
Spoon Theme 28.12.20

In general, I disagree, there may be stagnation in blockbusters, but in other games there are a lot of interesting things.

k
killycrok 28.12.20

Outlast 2.