3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-MODEUZ- 28.10.19 09:08 am

How to tame animals (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Good day.
Did not get to tame beasts.

Written imacat E - but nothing happens.

How to do that?
36 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lobo 28.10.19

-MODEUZ-
As well as hire a team to cut down and then hire.The same principle with animals

-
-MODEUZ- 28.10.19

Lobo wrote:
As well as hire a team to cut down
But that would knock - the- need kind of like a kick Spartan 2 levels pump?
The beast from the back does not come up.

L
Lobo 28.10.19

-MODEUZ-
Well, I'm using arrows to stun

-
-MODEUZ- 28.10.19

Lobo wrote:
Well, I'm using arrows to stun
well, for that, again, the skill need to pump. I boom and kick just removed :(

-
-MODEUZ- 28.10.19

I will ask once more the questions of those who with them ran:
Is there just a sense, are they good? Wondering whether to play with them?
And how they behave, if I play in stealth?

A
ArXangel_ann 28.10.19

-MODEUZ-
The benefit is enormous! Seriously. Especially from the leaders. They can endure a lot of damage, and if you already found the sword +50 health and +100 damage domesticated animals is generally cool.
Stealth does not suffer - while you will not notice a huge bear movie (Yes, of course). The only thing to play Archer with the wild beasts do not rush - they are constantly on his *SS be exactly in front of you. Put you body from enemies, literally. Plus burn from fire arrows (the damage is not harmful, if not in battle, but you can burn).
Arrows not required - I did not take, since in the presence of bows with effects in them has no meaning (only the points to spend). Animals can be tamed and fists - make arrows health to a minimum, remove the melee weapon, run up, give the face properly - that beast of yours. With the arrows convenient, but you could.
I love animals, because I'm in a rush. For Archer - trot best. Or a lion. All cats are shorter. Bear closes the entire review))) the Wolf is the weakest. To take makes sense only leaders.

-
-MODEUZ- 28.10.19

ArXangel_ann
OOO, thank you for your detailed response. And then 2 times to pump - nothing worked.
I'll try again.

Well, then ask another question about the skill call mercenary it seems so.
Generally never take.
How does it work? Worth it?

A
ArXangel_ann 28.10.19

-MODEUZ-
That's about a mercenary do not know - never took. The description is a useless skill.

A
ArXangel_ann 28.10.19

and E clamping is necessary, but not zhmakat. To tame. (*well, at so, just in case)

-
-MODEUZ- 28.10.19

ArXangel_ann
I just found out (not yet tried) that the mercenaries come running out of those 4, which you hire to the crew on the ship.
The campaign needs to resort Tales, Ayia and Evie :), etc.

A
ArXangel_ann 28.10.19

-MODEUZ-
Cool) Perhaps it makes sense. But he seems to be fighting just a certain time? (not even fighting and distracting the enemies, in fact). Well, the beast with you until you die or until you let go. Except that after a particularly large story cut-scenes can disappear. As for me, the beasts, mercenaries and the ship missing.

d
dimon-alfa 28.10.19

Another bug is that after exiting and entering the game will have to tame the beast.

N
Nikolay Nepokolebimyy 28.10.19

I kick stun, then you tame.

-
-MODEUZ- 28.10.19

In General poyuzat this skill, I will say that I went, and here are the reasons:
- Die fast enough. (ran with cats, the bear did not take because not found during the test) Even the elite, in the first batch died;
- It is difficult to find. Do not always come across. And do not say anything about the Elite - mega rare;
- Not easy to recruit. Or to pump skill arrows, or kick the Spartan. Or pause, lift arms and shaking his fists or hold the empty slot with his fists;
For stealth useless. (if it would be possible to play off - another thing);
- The last drop of my patience was when the stealth of the bushes waiting for passing the guard, I want him to lay with his spear, BUT fails due to sitting next to the beast - no active buttons (only button to release the beast). You end up firing and starts kneading - where the beast dies quickly.

In General that's my conclusion on the animals. Can then also poyuzat when the points will be much, to 50 LVL - 3 points will not be superfluous.

Just to say about the Call of the mercenary also this skill:
A big disadvantage is that it is invoked only in the mode of stealth (if in combat you would get - would be far more useful);
- Summons only 1 (I think with the bleeding skill all 4 running) . With the development is added to only the calling time.
- Invoked only by one who in the first cell;
- Long brushes Skil;
From plus fun to deal with mercenaries. With Baeke very quickly from stumbles. Especially useful if a high level of razyskivaet and running with several mercenaries.

But still the skill is not stopped, was also quite useless.

A
ArXangel_ann 28.10.19

-MODEUZ wrote:
in the first batch died
Hmm... well this is how you have to play to the lion, for example, to kill? And you, sorry, in this moment what did you do? Stood aside?))))
The animals are the helpers, instead of you, they will not fight. Accordingly, it is necessary to think tactically and not to drag the poor critter known to slaughter a mob of enemies.
We bear or the white lion was cleaned out of the fortress without any problems when I tired to climb in the bushes and we were just running into the gate. It is the same battle I have been there even lynx is not dead (the nightmare). The beast must cover, not to believe that he will do everything for you.

-MODEUZ wrote:
want to lay a spear, BUT does not work because sitting next to the beast - no active buttons (only button to release the beast).
F is triggered even if no clues on the screen - most importantly, that the enemy was at the right distance.

-MODEUZ wrote:
he is invoked only in stealth
No wonder, then, they are in the thread killer. Spear throw, too, only works from stealth, for example. Moreover, works perfectly)))
And about to used all the lieutenants - not too bold to be? I then let the whole team runs, it's a small army out XD Deimos I, for example, the whole balance breaks - second there is nothing to do. You just stand there, watching it all makes. So this is the end-game, when it play for fun. But in the main game, what is? Maybe easier to lower the difficulty instead of having to wait imbabah animals/Persians to the rescue?

-
-MODEUZ- 28.10.19

ArXangel_ann wrote:
Hmm... well this is how you have to play to the lion, for example, to kill? And you, sorry, in this moment what did you do? Stood aside?))))
2 times stupidly drowned when I was a little in a puddle went once on the roof of the Leo elite stuck - in the end peeling was not able to and give it a shot. In the mill until 4мия understood - elite during that time 2 war and stopped :(
Again, the biggest disadvantage is that the elite is very difficult to find. Yesterday ran on Crete (can't remember the name of the island) - so there is generally no elite is not caught :(
ArXangel_ann wrote:
F is triggered even if no clues on the screen - most importantly, that the enemy was at the right distance.
well, it is necessary to try. know

F
FunMC 28.10.19

-MODEUZ-
Tell me, domesticated animals also disappear when you exit the game or new patch fixed?

-
-MODEUZ- 28.10.19

ArXangel_ann
FunMC
It is better to have ArXangel_ann to ask. I'm not so long with them running.

A
ArXangel_ann 28.10.19

-MODEUZ wrote:
2 times stupidly drowned
O_O They don't drown. Even if the boat out to sea to dump, and underwater location to look. They will disappear, but will come out on the beach - right there.
Drown (conditional) only when you move on Adrestia, more ways do not know.
-MODEUZ wrote:
the elite in that time 2 war
Choate some sick elite you got)))))))))))
-MODEUZ wrote:
elite is very hard to find
They are all in the dens and lairs marked on the map. Do not see difficulty to teleport to the nearest den (or any particular lair), to take the white beast and back to the point of removal of enemies. Of course, the elite are not Rusticana on every meter of the map, and it is elite. But you can find certainly not a problem if you open the map.

In General, I don't know what you got in the game with the animals is happening, but I would not got out on Megaride, if not animals. On nightmare and with my crooked hands it would be unreal))))))) So animals for me the most.

FunMC
Please contact me via email (like well even in the previous patch, no?)

-
-MODEUZ- 28.10.19

ArXangel_ann wrote:
O_O They don't drown. Even if the boat out to sea to dump, and underwater location to look. They will disappear, but will come out on the beach - right there.
Well, something like 2 times out, the pool decided to swim across, the message - your pet died.
Then the shore on the underwater treasures decided to dive - same thing.

ArXangel_ann wrote:
Choate some sick elite you got)))))))))))
XS well, on a difficult play. Once was a productivity beast was not pleased.
Although found weapon +100 attack and 50 life - maybe this will come.

ArXangel_ann wrote:
They are all in the dens and lairs marked on the map.
Well, what elitki in the dens I know. That's just how often they will raspada? And teleport to flee to the lair, then teleport again and run to where it is necessary, that it is not comme Il faut.
Dogs: just try not to use teleports - more seamless like the immersion in the game more.

And even then, playing cleanly through a hidden killer, with skill 20% life, 100% damage - I in the batch will not survive even with the beast :) vansat