3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark kahn 28.12.20 02:47 am

Poor quality dismemberment in the game. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In The Witcher 3, a low-quality dismemberment.

Namely:

1. When chopping off the head, the severed head does not correspond to the body (ie the head is always the same and bald). And this is only in humans.

2. When cutting obliquely, one part of the body (the one with the head) does not correspond to the other (ie, it will always be in a shirt, even if a guard in steel armor was chopped). And this is only in humans.

Why was the dismemberment done so badly?
25 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ricch 28.12.20

Found something to complain about.

B
BorodaOLD 28.12.20

Can be disabled in the game options.

b
billypit 28.12.20

Dark Kahn
The game is populated with clones a little more than completely. Nextgen and all that.)

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 28.12.20

Well, they cheated a little, what's wrong with that?

D
Dark kahn 28.12.20

BorodaOLD

Tried not to shut down.

billypit

So why can't you set the corresponding head to the corresponding body?

D
Dark kahn 28.12.20

BloodRaven1986

Well, if a little, then there must be a mod that fixes this?

T
Thorgal 28.12.20

Dismembered is still garbage. The game has a terribly crooked ragdoll of corpses. Very often, the bodies lie in completely unnatural positions. And the mod cannot fix it. This, hike, engine ...

b
billypit 28.12.20

Dark Kahn
Because the game has global problems with diversity.
It is necessary to make several versions of the heads of the bloody corpses with different clothes.
Variability is far from the strongest side of the game engine.
I'm talking about the fact that in every village the same faces, the villains and the pretty ones.
Which head of a dead corpse does not stand out so much against the general background of the same type.
Automatic finishing moves are disabled in the menu.

B
BorodaOLD 28.12.20

Dark Kahn
What do you mean it does not turn off? main menu settings game interface automatic finishing blows.

L
Leva Bi-2 28.12.20

DonateMaster
Really)))

L
Leva Bi-2 28.12.20

hoursdragon
Why are you so on him that he did you wrong ??

D
Dark kahn 28.12.20

BorodaOLD

Disabled it in the menu, but there are still finishing touches.

hoursdragon Heal

your brains.

P
Podvipodvertov 28.12.20

And I am pleased that it exists at all, and by the way, I was pleasantly surprised by it when the first time I managed to dismember someone.
And then it is already so tired in the latest games of a similar genre, when you hit the enemy with a huge ax, sword, or other type of weapon, you can not observe anything except screaming. And to say thank you to the developers about myself, and for the fact that at least droplets of blood are sprinkling from the enemy, I'm already silent about any hint of a dismemberment.

B
BorodaOLD 28.12.20

Dark Kahn
In the Witcher, there are a lot of flaws and other blatant hack in the form of unfinished quests, for example. It's all because freaking marketing. If the money that was spent on advertising (O state fallout! Game of the year! 10 out of 10!) Were reported to the game itself, there would be fewer imperfections. And so we have what we have. And if flawed finishing moves (IMHO) are all that you didn't like in the game, I envy you. )

B
BorodaOLD 28.12.20

Dark Kahn
Haven't tried it myself, maybe this is it? http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1451/?

D
Dark kahn 28.12.20

BorodaOLD

Not really, but thanks anyway. And of course there are still problems in the game. One of them with a map of the game world. It's okay that it is broken into pieces (this is better for performance with which there are also problems), but here's the situation with callable. Why is only a lock available and then a bunch of doors are closed in it? Why couldn't the whole city be made with its surroundings? And the continent map with several icons looks incomplete, there is too much empty space. Some cities that cannot be reached. I thought I'd go to Mahakam to the blacksmiths.

l
lookaway 28.12.20

Dark Kahn wrote:
Why was the dismemberment done so badly?
Schaub you asked about it on PG

B
BorodaOLD 28.12.20

Dark Kahn
No, no, no. And about the shortcomings of the witcher, it is better to create a separate topic altogether. Yes, and this is a thankless task - firstly, the phonics of the minuses will be taught, and secondly, in principle, irrelevant. Because GOTI is on the nose. Maybe there will be something to fix except for the latest bugs. But I would not have hoped for that. Skyrim GOTHI without fan patches is not very playable. Although ... hope dies last. )

O
Omega 28.12.20

Lazy ...

M
Malkarth 28.12.20

Because the developers did not expect that after the dismemberment of the enemy someone would carry out his identification and study the remains. The game is not focused on that