3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chikiton 30.12.20 12:30 am

Freezes after replacing the video card (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone, a couple of months ago I decided to try whether my old computer would pull the witcher, the system is as follows: FX-6300, Radeon HD 7770, 8 GB of RAM, 450 W PSU. In general, at low I got my 30 fps, in cities it sagged, but in general it was playable. Recently I got the opportunity to take some used 1050 Ti, actually put it today. I went into the game, at any quality settings there are small friezes every two or two skunda (and even if you stand still, it seems like these friezes are noticeable in the clouds). Through afterburner I looked, FPS does not sag at the moments of friezes. The power consumption of the card is almost the same as that of the old one, so I don’t think that the power supply unit lacks capacity. With the old video card, there were no such friezes. What can be wrong?
43 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 30.12.20

Chikiton wrote:
... What could be wrong?
You need to watch the loading of components during the game (MSI Afterburner, etc.) - the new video is more productive than the old one, because of this the load on the processor will be higher. If it is loaded to the maximum (or almost to it) - there may be freezes. Or maybe the point is that vidyuha ...
... a little used ... It
looks like "a little". If the previous owner used it, don't understand how (for example, mining) - you can expect anything.

When a similar topic is created, it is advisable to shoot a video of the moment of the game where there are problems, with monitoring the load on the kit (the more indicators, the better) and upload it here - without this you can guess for a long time.

C
Chikiton 30.12.20

SonyK_2
has shot a small video - https://yadi.sk/i/xcgKIhdk9gWciQ
Yesterday I tested it in CS GO and in GTA5, there are no friezes, GTA 5 at high settings.

G
GIBAY 30.12.20

Chikiton The
video card is underloaded, everything depends on the percentage.
Display vidyuha and prots frequencies with temperatures in Afterburner

C
Chikiton 30.12.20

GIBAY
https://yadi.sk/i/yIKGy3VMLYuDWw

C
Chikiton 30.12.20

- here is almost the same system, except that the motherboards are different, there the video card is loaded 100%

S
SonyK_2 30.12.20

Chikiton wrote:
Yesterday I tested it in CS GO and in GTA5, there are no friezes.
Different games have different loads - in one it may be fine, in another it may be lagging.
... made a small video ...
Uploading the video to a normal hosting (for example YouTube) and inserting a link here is not easier? - during shooting, it is desirable not only to display temperatures, but also to display the load of individual cores / threads ...
Spoiler
... so that you can see how they are loaded, and not only the total CPU + their frequency.
... there is almost the same system ... there the video card is loaded at 100%
Exactly - "almost", it has no video frequencies, etc. But at least the graphical settings can be seen from the links from the Yandex disk, not only is this not there, but also the resolution is 1120 * 700. Was that in the game?

M
Marsj 30.12.20

SonyK_2
And numbers are visible on Yandex. The video chip frequency is 1800 MHz, the cpu load is 50-70%, except for the processor frequency.

S
SonyK_2 30.12.20

Marsj wrote:
And on Yandex you can see numbers ... except for the processor frequency ...
In addition to the frequency and load of individual processor cores, graphic settings in the game. And when there is a problem, it is advisable to show everything. More data will help faster.
... The frequency of the video chip is 1800 MHz.
Corrected to make it clearer.
SonyK_2 wrote:
... his video does not have vidyuhi frequencies ...

S
Slonvprotivogaze 30.12.20

Chikiton
It is advisable to change Windows after changing the vidyuhi, but usually there is enough firewood.

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.12.20

Chikiton
RAM at what frequencies does it work?

E
Evil Clown 30.12.20

Slonvprotivogaze
The meaning of changing Windows, it does not change the motherboard. Enough display driver uninstaller to walk through and norms.

C
Chikiton 30.12.20

Denis Kyokushin

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.12.20

Chikiton
For ficuses, they recommend from 1866 MHz. Could a RAM test be done in Aida?
Spoiler

C
Chikiton 30.12.20

SonyK_2

Win 7, if it matters

C
Chikiton 30.12.20

Denis Kyokushin

H
Hattack 30.12.20

Chikiton
Kapets friezes ... I have 6700K and too, 1050TI but it goes like clockwork 50-60 fps with HD Reworked

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.12.20

Chikiton
It's a matter of memory. It's necessary to overclock it. Can't you raise the percentage above 3800MHz?

M
Marsj 30.12.20

Denis Kyokushin
I don’t think there are many topics in the search engine about freezes fx-6300 in games. We must try to lock the processor frequency so that it does not boost.

l
legusor 30.12.20

Denis Kyokushin
on the 760th chipset can forget about overclocking. the memory will not work when the frequency is changed in the BIOS, the computer simply will not boot. the CPU NB multiplier (L3) also cannot be raised because the board will not start. the power circuits there are dead - you don't even have to wang the board model, plus, the 760g chipset, which itself is homeless. no overclocking is possible in principle.
PS it's stupid to raise the frequency on FX-ah - it's corn.

M
Marsj 30.12.20

And without a processor boost at 3500 MHz, did you check it?