3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
klicukaaa 30.12.20 12:31 am

Game stopped launching after changing graphics settings (Genshin Impact)

I've been playing genshin for about a week, but yesterday I tried to set full graphics settings. At first, the game was just corny podtarmazhivat, but then it crashed altogether, and no longer starts. I click on the application icon, the launcher window pops up, I click "start the game". As a result, it lags for 3-5 seconds, and then freezes and turns off. Tell me how to solve this problem? Played earlier at lower settings and the computer pulled wonderfully. I tried to re-enter, it did not help.
31 Comments
Sort by:
i
iwkxiwjd 28.10.21

Pavel rally

i
iwkxiwjd 28.10.21

Pavel Rally has
just tried the configuration of the game anyway the setting changes to fantastic

P
Pavel rally 28.10.21

iwkxiwjd
In the properties of the shortcut, try the compatibility modes, create a Windows account with administrator rights, username in English, buy a good video card, ideas are over.

m
meowkkk 03.01.22

Pavel Rally
thank you very much, they helped a lot !!!

p
pyk_negra228 25.02.22

please help me, I go to the menu, enter my mail and password, gives a captcha, and due to the fact that it lags very much, I can’t get through, then it’s an incorrect position, and if I get it, it writes “try after a while”, and after network faulie (not I remember how to write

P
Pavel Rally 25.02.22

pyk_negra228
Need to figure out why it lags? Computer specifications?

p
pyk_negra228 25.02.22

Pavel Rally
damn it, it turns out that I have a processor with a video card that is not the same as your division ...

C
Cudodoekekekdkdk 26.03.22

Pavel Rally
And how to make a copy?

P
Pavel Rally 03.04.22

Cudodoekekdkdk
Hover over Genshin Impact, right click on mouse, export, select location.

V
Vol4aRa991 31.05.22

Pavel Rally
I have a worse problem. Clean Windows, all related programs. The game starts and loads.
Crashes on the last boot, but this is nonsense.
I update the firewood for the video card, because it is from a clean installation and everything, everything goes to hell, only the launcher starts and all known manipulations go to hell. I haven’t tried it with the registry, but I don’t think it will help here either.

P
Pavel Rally 31.05.22

Vol4aRa991
Try it, then we'll find out.