3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GRAF_RAGE 30.12.20 12:33 am

What will you play during the New Year holidays?

Ahead is a week and a half of eating salads, listening to the screams of neighbors and other pleasures. What are you planning to play, complete (or replay) during these 10 days off?

Share your plans - can you give a good idea to others?
33 Comments
Sort by:
G
GRAF_RAGE 30.12.20

I have here, recently, finally got around to download the mod "The Hell 2" for the first Diablo. And, honestly, I’m just stuck with all my might. On the one hand, many new mechanics have been added, classes and subclasses of characters (and not a warrior / archer / magician as in the original), a scattering of things and monsters. On the other hand, everything looks quite familiar, lamp-like and hardcore.
I definitely recommend it to the passage - both to fans of the original and just to everyone passing by)

d
dilat 30.12.20

In Tomb Raider 2013, DAI multiplayer, replay CP 2077, clear the map in Valhalla, RPL try in FIFA 2021, GTA V cartoon

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 30.12.20

God forbid, nothing.

D
Demoniac 30.12.20

For 9 years in a row, every year on the new year I install TES V: Skyrim with a bunch of mods and immerse myself in a winter, snowy atmosphere.

G
Gutsz 30.12.20

Of course I will go through Cyberpunk 2077, and then I will replay it a little differently and with a different build.

G
GRAF_RAGE 30.12.20

Demoniac
Didn't think to buy VR and dive right in? IMHO should be great

G
GRAF_RAGE 30.12.20

Gutsz
Another build of the game itself? =)

G
Gutsz 30.12.20

In general, Fable 2 is closely associated with the winter holidays. I don't know exactly why ... Either from the winter start of the game, or from the fabulous atmosphere. From time to time I go through this part with pleasure, which is in many ways better than the third and a little better than the first.
A fabulous atmosphere, spirit of adventure and music, this is what you need for the New Year holidays.

G
Gutsz 30.12.20

GRAF_RAGE
Of course) Patches are made, updates are put =)

b
barbarian 30.12.20

Unfortunately, we do not celebrate the new year. Working day..

_
_Lemon_ 30.12.20

Imitation of adequacy)

r
requiemmm 30.12.20

I have a good flying machine, HomePlanet, I need to finish the game. Resembles Freelancer, but with more pronounced physics. And so there are heels of games thrown halfway, like Zanzara or Octopath Traveler, maybe I can get there. Or maybe not, winter is a time for other hobbies for me.

T
Tiger 30.12.20

Ooff, it’s difficult.
On the one hand, The Last Of Us: Part II became the indisputable and unconditional favorite of the outgoing year. A stunning production, a daring conflict, an unprecedented daring presentation. But already passed-re-passed.
On the other hand, Cyberpunk 2077 became a lame horse, barely limping to the finish line. In it, almost all the screws are held on snot. And also behind, thank the gods.
Playing during the holidays remains in short supply - self-ignite in the remake of Demon's Souls, which came out, uuh, how graphical, and get crazy in Astrobot's Playroom, which, despite being free, turned out to be a very sticky thing, and also surprised by the dualsense features.

P
Protocol10 30.12.20

Gutsz
Of course I will go through Cyberpunk 2077, and then I will go through a little differently and with a different build.

It's always funny about builds in cyberpunk, witchers and similar casual "nedorpg" to hear.

ps By sabzh. I don’t even know, usually at this time there is no desire to play, despite several free days.

G
GRAF_RAGE 01.01.21

requiemmm
Solid list. Will there be enough time? Or a dream for weaklings?)

L
Loaf of bread 01.01.21

I'm a long dark spire just new content was delivered

D
Demoniac 01.01.21

GRAF_RAGE
GRAF_RAGE wrote:
Didn't think to buy VR and dive right in? IMHO should be great
No, no and no again. Health is more expensive! Unfortunately, I have a clear example of the negative impact of VR on the example of the sons of our executive director. One is treated for areflexia, the second has hemifacial spasm all over the face, forgive my black humor. This is the result of just 5 years of immersion. Although they stuck out there after school and until the night, like a third of the day. But on the other hand, nothing will prevent me from hanging out there for the same amount of time from after work until late at night. And no breaks)))) good games are addictive!

F
FallenGhost 01.01.21

Into something from the backlog:

r
requiemmm 01.01.21

GRAF_RAGE
Well, no one pokes me in the back of the head with the barrel of a machine gun, I’ll have time as long as I can :)

-
-SK.art- 01.01.21

On New Year's holidays I will go on a fascinating journey to Sinland ... On a burning ticket.
I will play a wonderful game - "Come on swords, glasses on the table ...".