3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GRAF_RAGE 30.12.20 12:33 am

What will you play during the New Year holidays?

Ahead is a week and a half of eating salads, listening to the screams of neighbors and other pleasures. What are you planning to play, complete (or replay) during these 10 days off?

Share your plans - can you give a good idea to others?
33 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiger 01.01.21

FallenGhost
Decent and, most importantly, motley list. Test)

T
Tiger 01.01.21

Possessed
The main thing is to know when to stop. And even vitamins can be poisoned. VR is a cool thing to check out.

F
FallenGhost 01.01.21

Tigra
These are games that are more or less interesting to me and, most importantly, my PC will pull it. For what you really want to play, he's already old. And to some of them - Dragon's Dogma, Need for Speed: Rivals and The Evil Within 2, I generally give a second chance, because at one time I tried each of them and somehow it didn't work.

T
Tiger 01.01.21

FallenGhost
I'm afraid Rivals is out of this list. The game is quite tightly tied to social interaction, but online there is already either dead or in a coma.
And what kind of iron do you have?

F
FallenGhost 01.01.21

Tiger
Tigger wrote:
I'm afraid the Rivals are out of this list. The game is quite tightly tied to social interaction, but online there is already either dead or in a coma.
There is nothing wrong with that for me, I only play singles, and you can go through it even without online. And why exactly Rivals - I went through all the games in the Need for Speed ​​series from Underground to Payback except for it (well, both shifts did not work, because not mine).
Tigra wrote:
What kind of iron do you have?
Phenom X4 9550 2.20 GHz
5 GB DDR2
GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 660 2GB
HDD 500GB

The last upgrade was made back in 2012. This system and some fresh games still pulls, though at the minimum graphics settings of 1080. For example Resident Evil 2 and 3 (2019 and 2020), Mortal Shell, The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan and Little Hope, Devil May Cry 5, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Blair Witch, GreedFall, Shadow of the Tomb Raider. The rest of the fresh games are playing on PS4, but preferably exclusives of course.

j
jax baron 01.01.21

FallenGhost
Rivals top I remember how I broke the cops in full

d
dobro4insky 01.01.21

I bought cyberpunk and Valhalla yesterday ... I think that's enough for the holidays ... Westland still think ...

l
legusor 01.01.21

play doom mods with project brutality.

F
FallenGhost 01.01.21

jax baron
In this regard, I liked Most Wanted 2005 and Hot Pursuit 2010.

M
MelShlemming 01.01.21

Would like to go through the Penumbra series

W
Waffen 01.01.21

I go through Cyberpunk, still stick to Battlefield 3, sometimes I go to Skyrim for an hour, and while there is part of Pillars in the storehouse.

z
z8TiREX8z 05.01.21

Fallout 76, Tyranny

A
Arkady sahakian 16.02.21

Before he could blink an eye, the holidays were over!