3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Badidysh 30.12.20 01:17 am

Suggest tactics for the "Great Cursed Tree" (Dark Souls 3)

I went through the first two bosses without ever dying, but in fact this boss killed me for the first time, and I have already languished over him for two hours, well, I can't. Maybe he has a weakness for the elements? I'm chasing a knight, there is a fiery sword and an ice one. When I fail, I just can't keep track of his attacks, especially when I grab it with my hand. The undead also spawns which creep up from behind
11 Comments
Sort by:
i
iNfantry 144Hz 30.12.20

Hit the balls). They are in different parts of his body. Also, the damage goes along the hand, which will come out of the belly after you remove about half of his HP.
zs In general, why are you soaring? Call a couple of players, there are a dime a dozen of these signs. A good way to farm medals of light) ..

R
Raibow Bitard 30.12.20

Dude, seriously? For me, on the contrary - in general it seemed almost the easiest boss.
Plant a tree to attack, and hit.

R
Ricch 30.12.20

Ilya Badidysch
There is an excellent walkthrough of this boss on the RusGameTactics channel, see if it can help you:
https: // m. (video with the boss).

I
Ilya Badidysh 30.12.20

iNfantry Noob
I play without a subscription to ps4))
Raibow Bitard
Real I just can't, the first two were easy
DonateMaster
thanks, now I take him half of where t)))

It's just that I take him from 5-25 damage, which is very few

R
Ricch 30.12.20

Ilya Badidysch
When you cut off his "eggs", he takes a lot of hp.

I
Ilya Badidysh 30.12.20

DonateMaster
Well, somewhere 8% is removed, the problems begin when I dump, I can’t predict his further actions, and most importantly there are only 4 bottles

I
Ilya Badidysh 30.12.20

DonateMaster many
thanks for the video, I paid attention to his balls on this body but could not understand why they do not "break through". I slept first on the arm, then on the leg and then between the legs. When about 25% of HP had failed, it was no longer difficult to finish there))

V
Vanya Rygalov 30.12.20

iNfantry Noob wrote: Kick the
balls)
Heh, heh ... Classic

I
Ilya Badidysh 30.12.20

Everything, stuck on the Guardians of the Abyss. I don’t understand who is beating whom. I rarely come to the second act with a fiery sword. There is already a kapets, he is fast as devil, twice he had to inflict 1 blow and he killed me with some kind of crap from one blow, it is difficult to predict his actions

D
Dan274 30.12.20

Another option

B
BioGen 30.12.20

There is no need for tactics, even I am lazy and then I overwhelmed him with a sword - chop eggs and try to throw bombs at them