3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zakkon13 29.10.19 03:30 am

Disconnects from the game without warning and error :) (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Good day gentlemen. Who can faced such problem: I play like this, all the rules, all is well and BAM in just randomly the game crashes to the desktop. No errors, nothing at all says.
40 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 29.10.19

Zakkon13
Get back in the game and keep playing

Z
Zakkon13 29.10.19

Bupycop
No, of course I do, but damn this is not the only case and already a little tired:(

T
Teraik 29.10.19

Yes, I have, at me too such happened, I would not like repetition....

K
Kind Ram 29.10.19

Zakkon13
Maybe operatives is not enough? Or, God forbid, happen errors in the memory allocation as a result of the departure to the desktop without warning.

Just in games gazebo is a frequent occurrence, suddenly they also the disease was picked up.

Z
Zakkon13 29.10.19

Kind Ram
Yes, God knows, I have 6GB, but any discomfort I don't feel like playing on medium, FPS is less than 30 falls and is kept quite stable without a problem, which gives me quite a comfortable game.

m
miutoo 29.10.19

Same problem =\
Not played for three months, finally decided the new addition to go.
Total: 20 minutes 5 crashes to the desktop without any warnings, only the report offers they send.
Played in General =)
-------------
win 10
16 GB of RAM
gtx 1060 6 gb (firewood last 398.11)
core i5

Z
Zakkon13 29.10.19

miutoo
Actually have not tried tech support to contact? Can there that prompt. Apparently iron is generally not affected because I do play on the laptop with 6GB, gtx950m, i5 7200u like percent. And also a couple of months ago this problem arose.

m
miutoo 29.10.19

Today turned, I'll wait for a response from them. That can sensible write =)
The first time I meet such frequent game crashes without showing any error.

Z
Zakkon13 29.10.19

miutoo
If not hard, then keep me informed of all movements =)

A
Andyexp 29.10.19

Zakkon13может may need to increase the paging file memory?!

M
Masky76 29.10.19

In the case of components

Z
Zakkon13 29.10.19

Masky76
and you can be more open response\advice?
Andyexp
Maybe... I'll try tonight.
UPD: actually the increase in swap file the result is not given:(

m
miutoo 29.10.19

Zakkon13
Well, but yet to answer tech support in a hurry.

Masky76
What in your opinion is wrong in parts if the problems had not been observed at all? Since the game's release to early March (while playing), everything was fine, played at top speed, no fps dips, no brakes, nothing at all strange not watching all the time a pleasure to play as they say.

Just very strange to hear comments that the whole thing in parts, without any explanation.

M
Masky76 29.10.19

miutoo
Keywordplayed .So it's about time.So let me explain.
Such problems must be solved to begin the operational test and so.with all the consequences.

Z
Zakkon13 29.10.19

Masky76
And I think that in this case the problem would be in all games then, not just in Assassin's Creed Origins. So more likely that somehow affected the new update of Windows.

m
miutoo 29.10.19

Masky76
Um, are you kidding? What's the time? What? see above, but duplicate if you have not noticed.
win 10
16 GB of RAM
gtx 1060 6 gb (firewood last 398.11)
core i5
Well get to say anything without seeing what what is available... Umm, okay)

I'm not complaining either the computer or its components, I have problems with only one game and I also tend to think that to blame the last Windows update, but the support is silent.

S
Serezha Hoptinskiy 29.10.19

In General, I have the same thing. Has decided as follows:
AMD:
go into the Radeon Settings - Game - Assassins creed origins - smoothing Mode to predetermine the settings of the app (put 8x) and parameter smoothing Method put Excess
Nvidia card:
it is easier
go into the settings and set disable FXAA
all
likely going to work

S

troubles with update windose disappears (it should be 7 ka and the standing unit to update the Windows)did not update very long time
and that update without the game crashes. and out ALL, I repeat, it's all game from yubikov
igrodely fucking

S

perhaps you can try (but I didn't do it) to change the patch
to put an earlier version
but again, speculation

Z
Zakkon13 29.10.19

Serge Kopchinski
Curiously, however, I have the exact same rainbow from yubikov crashes, and is very good. And in the settings nvidia fxaa disabled, but does not solve the problem=(