3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deadsaref 30.12.20 01:30 am

Question about the passage and gameplay. (Singularity)

in the chapter there de you need to sneak past the vozrazhenets there is a lattice that rises by a plant to nuno to age it so that it lifts the lattice and then remove it, move the box to itself, fix it and climb through the lattice? BUT the trick is that this plant is fenced with an invisible wall, the box is not exactly there, and I just can't get there, help me do that damn thing?
58 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deadsaref 30.12.20

I put the box but a fat persistent current on a piece of iron of this box becomes, and when you repair the box, it is even and I fall

Z
ZimaAlex 30.12.20

And this is not where to the left of the grate there is a pipe, into which you have to climb with the help of a box, then take the box with you and open the door? I do not remember exactly.
And write here http://forums.playground.ru/singularity/619165/

D
Deadsaref 30.12.20

I figured out everything in short, it was just dark, I did not see the grate)

s
sashakoydan 30.12.20

A matter of life and death. What does the third MEP upgrade do? Kill I do not remember but I really need it. Help pliz.

I
IzitStar 30.12.20

I don't remember exactly how many there are. But this seems to be the last one. She makes endless energy.

Z
ZimaAlex 30.12.20

Canerut, most likely yes (I don't remember either).
1st upgrade - to gravity.
2nd - to the sphere of time dilation,
3rd, probably the last.
A matter of life and death
sashakoydan, you scare me. Have you been captured by terrorists?)

I
IzitStar 30.12.20

ZimaAlex Yes, yes. Exactly.

A matter of life and death
sashakoydan, you scare me. Have you been captured by terrorists?)
+1 =))))

s
sashakoydan 30.12.20

Thank you for your help, of course, but could you tell us exactly this for infinite energy? If so, write urgently pliz. Write and I will write to you what I have.

Z
ZimaAlex 30.12.20

sashakoydan, I played two weeks ago, but my memory is bad.
Consider this option the only one))

l
leh-stav 30.12.20

sashakoydan we won't let you die.
1- gravity
2- slowing down
3- transformation into a mutant (quickly press twice Q)
4- endless energy
like so.

Z
ZimaAlex 30.12.20

3- transformation into a mutant
I don't remember that, apparently, my memory is really bad, I need to replay the game.
And when is it given?

l
leh-stav 30.12.20

Barisov Tower. Hard labor-12.
We examine the base in search of supplies. We go into the elevator and go to the very bottom. Improving the profit center. Now we can slow down some areas. To do this, you just need to hold the "E" key and release a bunch of energy that forms a sphere. We use this ability on a huge fan. Having fallen down, we kill small creatures. If you let them close to you, they burst, thereby causing us damage. You can push them away with an impulse or use the aging ability. Perhaps aging is the most effective ability against a large number. And the impulse, if only they caught us by surprise. We open the gate and begin to destroy the flowing stream of crabs. Having reached the car on the surface, "something" shakes us, and we fall down. After talking with Barisov, we enter the building. We go to the very last room. We jump on the stairs crawling along the ventilation shafts. We find Barisov in one of the rooms. We go downstairs. Demichev's people found us. Along the way, destroying them, we go to the damaged crane and fix it. We go back and wait for the appearance of the lift. We get to the destination, firing back at enemies. There is a new weapon on board the lift - Iglomet. It is extremely ineffective, a traditional sniper rifle will do a much better job of destroying enemies at a distance. There will be another group below. We get to the building and enter it. We reach the hall, where there is a fight with a new, even more tenacious mutant. He is quick and likes to appear from the back. We get up on the stairs and observe his attack. At this moment we launch the sphere of slowing down and attack it. We repeat these steps several times until it is completely destroyed. Having reached the elevator, we go down. Coming out of the elevator, we read the inscription on the wall. It turns out that these creatures are blind, but they have excellent hearing. If you move on your haunches, then they will not notice us. Let's do so. By improving the MVP, we can turn ordinary soldiers into returnees - mutants. We cover the long way up. We meet with Catherine. We take the minigun from the box. We sit down Katherine and she opens the door from the other side. We restore the stairs, before going out into the street in the room on the left, replenish the arsenal and modernize the MVP. Once on the street, we remove the obstacle from the gate. Waves of opponents will attack constantly, in addition to this, soldiers will appear - attack aircraft. They have miniguns and solid armor in their arsenal. After the opponents break through the door, we go down through it. On the floor there is a sign "Don't trust her" what could that mean? As soon as Catherine was captured, we follow them. Having freed Catherine, we follow her to the locomotive. Going out into the street, to the left from the box we select the weapon "Hunter". We plant Catherine, and we defend ourselves from opponents. After that, we ourselves climb onto the locomotive and restore the destroyed train. During the trip "something" attacks us. It's time to fight him! We shoot at the yellow pimples. There are four of them. It is best to do this as quickly as possible, otherwise the battle may drag on. A sniper rifle works best. After destroying the pimples all over the body of the monster, shoot at his head, which has a large pimple. We repeat these steps two times. Now it's time to run. In the end we finally finish off a huge mutant. By the same method as the train was restored. and we ourselves defend ourselves from opponents. After that, we ourselves climb onto the locomotive and restore the destroyed train. During the trip "something" attacks us. It's time to fight him! We shoot at the yellow pimples. There are four of them. It is best to do this as quickly as possible, otherwise the battle may drag on. A sniper rifle works best. After destroying the pimples all over the body of the monster, shoot at his head, which has a large pimple. We repeat these steps two times. Now it's time to run. In the end we finally finish off a huge mutant. By the same method as the train was restored. and we ourselves defend ourselves from opponents. After that, we ourselves climb onto the locomotive and restore the destroyed train. During the trip "something" attacks us. It's time to fight him! We shoot at the yellow pimples. There are four of them. It is best to do this as quickly as possible, otherwise the battle may drag on. A sniper rifle works best. After destroying the pimples all over the body of the monster, shoot at his head, which has a large pimple. We repeat these steps two times. Now it's time to run. In the end we finally finish off a huge mutant. By the same method as the train was restored. otherwise the battle could drag on. A sniper rifle works best. After destroying the pimples all over the body of the monster, shoot at his head, which has a large pimple. We repeat these steps two times. Now it's time to run. In the end we finally finish off a huge mutant. By the same method as the train was restored. otherwise the battle could drag on. A sniper rifle works best. After destroying the pimples all over the body of the monster, shoot at his head, which has a large pimple. We repeat these steps two times. Now it's time to run. In the end we finally finish off a huge mutant. By the same method as the train was restored.

Z
ZimaAlex 30.12.20

leh-stav, I don't know where you got it from, but that was enough))
http://www.playground.ru/dox/singularity/3231/#12
But thanks anyway.

s
sashakoydan 30.12.20

Thank you all, but it looks like I was unlucky, I chose the option infinite energy. (I just participate in the competition and I answered all the questions correctly except the last one)
Daush sorry (damn it) sorry that you could not give the right answer right away. That would help me. But all the same to all ATP. :(

Z
ZimaAlex 30.12.20

sashakoydan, what kind of competition? what was the prize?
I apologize.
Although ... there is one option: take the MVP, go back 6 hours in the past and give the correct answer.
PS leh-stav where you were before would stop me. Now the man has lost the cow.

s
sashakoydan 30.12.20

Magazine competition (spire)! For the first place are the best speakers, and for the second - headphones. Speakers Frisby FS-35N http://www.bazarit.com.ua/Kolonki_FRISBY__FS_35N_2_0__RMS__2_3W_10000006904.html LOOK AND FOR THE SECOND DJby 8100 HEADPHONES FHP-Fris : //www.frisby.com.tr/scripts/prodView.asp? idproduct = 280

Z
ZimaAlex 30.12.20

Is the second prize more expensive than the first? O_O
Next time, tell me in advance why you need an answer to the question !!!

s
sashakoydan 30.12.20

I'm shocked! Speakers are cheaper than headphones. Or maybe you helped me with an expensive prize ... I don’t know. But I haven’t called me yet. I will wait for an answer on Tuesday and Wednesday.

u
u-58 30.12.20

I'll put it in these languages ​​for improvement and I can't understand a thing: what I would not like to change, it does not work. It is not clear what to press. I don’t have that. The nifhga also did not read about health. And what are the 2 prices, none of which work?

Z
ZimaAlex 30.12.20

What do
I need, I don’t have that? What is the problem?